Why can't i just accept that it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, hopecel, twojei and 9 others
Because it's not over, it is yet to begin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Art of Pattinson, R@m@ and 3 others
I can't accept that it's over. I'd have to unironically accept death before I accept defeat

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, PlayersGetPlayed, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 8 others
@hopecel

This guy's sending for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Suns9999
I can't accept that it's over. I'd have to unironically accept death before I accept defeat
most people want to exist in a stasis - no challenges, struggles, risks or need for effort. they just want to "be"

depressed people are the worst victim of this mentality - rather rot all day that do *anything*, because that would involve struggle and facing the unknown. the logical extension of this is suicide, because no matter what, you had to live and adapt

people need to accept this reality and stop coping with suicide, "there is no hope", "we cant escape suffering", "maybe i will be a loser, who knows" - no. there is no defeat, theres no omnipotent entity out there that can stop you from reaching your goals if you truly want them badly enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Clark69, Clqs and 4 others
OP is gay
most people want to exist in a stasis - no challenges, struggles, risks or need for effort. they just want to "be"

depressed people are the worst victim of this mentality - rather rot all day that do *anything*, because that would involve struggle and facing the unknown. the logical extension of this is suicide, because no matter what, you had to live and adapt

people need to accept this reality and stop coping with suicide, "there is no hope", "we cant escape suffering", "maybe i will be a loser, who knows" - no. there is no defeat, theres no omnipotent entity out there that can stop you from reaching your goals if you truly want them badly enough
The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. Ur young and u want to change but u can't and u wake and ur in ur 40s or 50s now and in a similar situation as OP. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life.I will never be that person I'll keep trying and die with glory than do nothing and give up to vanish quietly

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Maalik, Clqs and 2 others
The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. Ur young and u want to change but u can't and u wake and ur in ur 40s or 50s now and in a similar situation as OP. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life.I will never be that person I'll keep trying and die with glory than do nothing and give up to vanish quietly
well said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees

I knew someone who would say he was ready to die. "I'm in the waiting room!" Yet, when Death came knocking at his door, banging on it, he fought against it. Hollywood deceives people with peaceful deaths on that bed. Not the case with many. Some fight it and don't wish to die.

I knew someone who would say he was ready to die. "I'm in the waiting room!" Yet, when Death came knocking at his door, banging on it, he fought against it. Hollywood deceives people with peaceful deaths on that bed. Not the case with many. Some fight it and don't wish to die.
maybe because you usually have to suffer physically to die, if they could simply go to sleep or take anesthesia they'd do it

but you could also be right, some people just want a small break, not to die forever

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'm far unhappier when I allow hope to nest in my mind.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Are you dumb ? Ofc, you could be the most miserable fucker on earth but in the last moment you will fight to survive. But this is not because you want to live per se. It's just survival instinct because evolution have made it hard to kill oneself. Your litteral spine without your brain wants to survive, reflexes can be faster than your brain. But that doesn't mean that you don't want to die from a rational and thoughtful stand point. This is why many people fail suicide etc because their body does some stupid shit that you yourself couldn't even predict.

• Hmm...
maybe because you usually have to suffer physically to die, if they could simply go to sleep or take anesthesia they'd do it

but you could also be right, some people just want a small break, not to die forever
Small break, like suspended animation? Ah, yes, 100 years later in the future, the person opens his eyes to a rude awakening. A drill sergeant welcomes him to the future, "Sleepy time is over, motherfucker! We're in World War Five, time to get busy!" he grabs the feller by his hair and drags him down the hallway to the laboratory's egress and opens the door. Two military officers greet them, grab the feller by his ankles, and drag him into a black van, off they go!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel and exipreess
you will die one day and none of your meaningless possessions, looks or girlfriends will come with you
No, but present is the only thing that exists right now, ofc with time nothing matters. But at the moment you do want to be Chad who gets love and short term gratification. It's the only thing that matters for your consciousness, being an incel or sub Chad just means suffering over time. Lack of experiences and hopelesness

• Hmm...
No, but present is the only thing that exists right now, ofc with time nothing matters. But at the moment you do want to be Chad who gets love and short term gratification. It's the only thing that matters for your consciousness, being an incel or sub Chad just means suffering over time. Lack of experiences and hopelesness
you can set yourself up to materialize the experience of a chad while enjoying the present at all times, it just takes some struggle at first

so before you realize it, you're enjoying the present moment and you have everything you wished for

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
you can set yourself up to materialize the experience of a chad while enjoying the present at all times, it just takes some struggle at first

so before you realize it, you're enjoying the present moment and you have everything you wished for
Yea but you can't be Chad, ofc but yes I do believe you can have a joyful experience by living in the present moment and actually be blissfully ignorant toward blackpill facts. External things doesn't really need to affect you. And I mean drugs is perfect example of this, with the right drug you can feel every positive emotion and literally fake existence at the present moment. But I think it's only in our dna that we should critique and strive for greatness and be wishful of even greater achievements. It's only due to certain blackpill facts when we got stuck on things that cannot be changed when anger and hopelesness takes over. Take away hope of a better future and the man dies

Yea but you can't be Chad
why would you want to be anything other than yourself? unless you have self-hate

blissfully ignorant toward blackpill facts
theyre not facts, the blackpill is a pussy cope belief system set up by incel neets to justify not doing anything, being "victims"

External things doesn't really need to affect you.
you could also adapt to external things, so whether you experience them or not, you're not affected

And I mean drugs is perfect example of this, with the right drug you can feel every positive emotion and literally fake existence at the present moment.
drugs just steer your mind in a direction, youre still getting sensory input most of the time, you cant escape the real world

But I think it's only in our dna that we should critique and strive for greatness and be wishful of even greater achievements.
you can do that and be adaptable so it doesnt make you suffer

It's only due to certain blackpill facts when we got stuck on things that cannot be changed when anger and hopelesness takes over.
theyre not "facts", there is no fact out there that should make you want to be someone else
why do you want to be someone else? because then getting women would be easier - so you just want things to be handed to you.

Take away hope of a better future and the man dies
with enough life experience you'll know theres nothing that can take away your hope, your existence on earth is for you to shape and enjoy

why would you want to be anything other than yourself? unless you have self-hate

theyre not facts, the blackpill is a pussy cope belief system set up by incel neets to justify not doing anything, being "victims"

you could also adapt to external things, so whether you experience them or not, you're not affected

drugs just steer your mind in a direction, youre still getting sensory input most of the time, you cant escape the real world

you can do that and be adaptable so it doesnt make you suffer

theyre not "facts", there is no fact out there that should make you want to be someone else
why do you want to be someone else? because then getting women would be easier - so you just want things to be handed to you.

with enough life experience you'll know theres nothing that can take away your hope, your existence on earth is for you to shape and enjoy
I appreciate your post, and agree with you to s certain extent. But there is some cope here, which I don't necessarily have something against. Because I think cope can be beneficial if you truly want to live and set yourself up for the best possible life according to your background and genes. And with drugs, ofc you don't escape the real world but you are making your negative emotion and other sensory reactions numb, and this is all you need really to be happy.

I appreciate your post, and agree with you to s certain extent. But there is some cope here, which I don't necessarily have something against. Because I think cope can be beneficial if you truly want to live and set yourself up for the best possible life according to your background and genes. And with drugs, ofc you don't escape the real world but you are making your negative emotion and other sensory reactions numb, and this is all you need really to be happy.
i dont think theres any cope ngl, to me believing in the blackpill is a cope

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
@hopecel

This guy's sending for you
my message to OP:
When you read this, your oneitis have been effected by my dick. You'll have bad luck with her for until the first day of the next year. Nothing will work out for you, you'll have ED, bloating and low T levels. To prevent the cucking your life, you have to message the one who sent you this and wrote them 3 times: "I admit, I'm a cuck! Hopecel fucked my oneitis so hard." and then 3 times: "I love watching. I'm a cuck."
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Why can't i just accept that it's over
By default it's probably due to the age you are at now that's just giving you hope.

With the things that are happening in todays society people view 30 as worrisome.

So as you reach closer to that age you might feel worse unless you have reached good looks by until age 25 which is the "prime" years for men and after starts to slowly descend

• +1
Reactions: deadstock