Hope

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Today I got a message from my past workplace. They told me I had check for acquired rights which amounts USD15000. To come pick me up... I was like wtf with those numbers??? I tried to search online to find out exactly what's going on... supposedly I was supposed to receive all bonifications. For a second I got excided thinking how I could pull this scam without even being aware of it! But then in the back of my mind I rather rationalize that it's probably just a usd150.00 purposely misrepresented as a revenge against me for leaving the job.

Hope is such a powerful feeling. I can still fall for it. For a second I wanted to believe I was gonna get 15k just for the sake of it. And in the world there are people like that who can cater to your emotions to make you believe smth... you might end up believing a lie that you wanna believe just because it makes you feel good; because it's positive; because it's the world where you wanna live in. Nonetheless could not ever be any further from the truth...

Props to @Primalsplit for being pioneer in giving me those concepts.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, gigell and Primalsplit