Hoping on fin means you’ll never go bald right?

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
I’m not balding yet but I might just hope on early so I don’t get paranoid any advice?

kind of, delays balding a lot if youre a good responder

It’s just like kicking the can down the road. Fin delays it but the Norwood reaper will get you eventually

No, it's just a way to slow down.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Don't get on unless there's symptoms wtf

No. There are mixed results but you can be reasonably sure it will at least really hinder your balding. Also I would not take it unless you notice signs of balding first.

Testosterone itself can still miniaturize your hair follicles. The only foolproof method is to chop off your ballsack.

Testosterone itself can still miniaturize your hair follicles. The only foolproof method is to chop off your ballsack.
Wat? Y? Coz of the dht produced?

Wat? Y? Coz of the dht produced?
No. DHT is not the only hormone that can cause hairloss. ANY androgen can. That includes testosterone. DHT causes alot more hairloss than testosterone but testosterone still binds to androgen receptors in your hair follicles and can cause balding.

So by taking finasteride and reducing the amount of testosterone being converted into DHT you can reduce hairloss. But even if you had zero dht in your body you could still be balding from other androgens like testosterone..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
No. DHT is not the only hormone that can cause hairloss. ANY androgen can. That includes testosterone. DHT causes alot more hairloss than testosterone but testosterone still binds to androgen receptors in your hair follicles and can cause balding.

So by taking finasteride and reducing the amount of testosterone being converted into DHT you can reduce hairloss. But even if you had zero dht in your body you could still be balding from other androgens like testosterone..
Yes, this is true. This is why things like RU are potentially so useful.

just become trans to stop balding method.

You will still bald regardless the process will just be significantly slower

Hopping on fin is pointless at NW3 because someone is already NW3. They need a hair transplant and THEN need to hop on fin to maintain it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685