Horizontal eye asymmetry is brutal

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I'm talking about when one of the eyes is closer to the midline/centre of the face than the other
It looks goofy as hell and makes your eyes look asymmetrical, and your face look shifted to the side, as the nose and mouth are now off centre relative to the eyes

It's even worse when u have low ipd cos then the asymmetry is more noticeable. Even just a couple of mm can result in an unpleasant appearance

It sounds like water but it probably affects a few people here, and I never see it talked about

Probably not even noticeable irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Probably not even noticeable irl
It is slightly in pics or vids I've seen taken of me by others. And I can notice it in pics taken myself. It throws off the face

It's all about jaw, hair, pheno and dick size.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and optimisticzoomer
niggas inventing new failos now jfl, asymmetries are normal and not noticeable unless its extreme

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Emiqrox, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
It's all about jaw, hair, pheno and dick size.
Orbital socket asymmetry or close set eyes makes you look retarded

niggas inventing new failos now jfl, asymmetries are normal and not noticeable unless its extreme
Orbital socket asymmetries are always important. The eyes are the foundation of the face

Orbital socket asymmetries are always important. The eyes are the foundation of the face
never ever seen one before
you're talking abour actual genetic deformities i think not slight normal asymmetries

never ever seen one before
you're talking abour actual genetic deformities i think not slight normal asymmetries
No, think Ryan gosling, Bradley cooper (even tho I think some of his asymmetry is actually in the rest of the face instead) etc

No, think Ryan gosling, Bradley cooper (even tho I think some of his asymmetry is actually in the rest of the face instead) etc
looks normal to me jfl no one has ever talked about this bc its your schizophrenic ass seeing stuff

Most sane looksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Most sane looksmaxxer
If my right orbit was just 2-3mm further out, my face would look symmetrical and my subhuman ipd would be slightly improved, matching the left eye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If my right orbit was just 2-3mm further out, my face would look symmetrical and my subhuman ipd would be slightly improved, matching the left eye
if 2-3mm horizontal movement would fix the asymmetry it's not noticeable in motion and probably barely in pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and optimisticzoomer
if 2-3mm horizontal movement would fix the asymmetry it's not noticeable in motion and probably barely in pics
It is when it's the eyes, it's like 2mm vertical dystopia is noticeable. It also affects the nose bridge, with the right side more indented due to the right orbit being closer to the centre

• JFL
It is when it's the eyes, it's like 2mm vertical dystopia is noticeable. It also affects the nose bridge, with the right side more indented due to the right orbit being closer to the centre
it might be your nose being misaligned due to jaw asymmetry

• +1
Finally someone with the same problem that i have. How do you want to change that? Are your eyelids asymmetric too? Like I got one eye more hooded then the other, when I do the inverted filter I get suicideful + the problem with the nose bridge.

Its genetical I have this since I was born.

I think I would need some kind of OBO to fix it.

Its so brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Finally someone with the same problem that i have. How do you want to change that? Are your eyelids asymmetric too? Like I got one eye more hooded then the other, when I do the inverted filter I get suicideful + the problem with the nose bridge.
My right eye is slightly more hooded, but not always. I want a box osteotomy for my close set eyes so that's one way to fix. Other than that, probably just a rhinoplasty to compensate, and like an implant/bone graft to build up nose bridge on that side, or shave the other side down

• +1
Reactions: Valeqs
Only you notice this shit, trust me

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 19766
Orbital socket asymmetry makes you look like an alien.My eyes are so off I always avoid pictures

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox and optimisticzoomer
sphneoid bone

any idea what is the cause and how to fix it? i have that and it looks subhuman in photos if youre looking for it, but most people have it barely noticeable and it is impossible for me to see it in the mirror

• +1
Eyes are the starting point - the centre of the universe - for facial symmetry. Asymmetrical eyes = never began, never will begin. Just fucking deformed + KYS.

I'm talking about when one of the eyes is closer to the midline/centre of the face than the other
It looks goofy as hell and makes your eyes look asymmetrical, and your face look shifted to the side, as the nose and mouth are now off centre relative to the eyes

It's even worse when u have low ipd cos then the asymmetry is more noticeable. Even just a couple of mm can result in an unpleasant appearance

It sounds like water but it probably affects a few people here, and I never see it talked about
Short ipd + asymmetry is a brutal combo. Makes you look retarded and inbred

I was thinking about Ryan Gosling too when reading this post, his eye area is so ass. His vertical asymmetry in the eye area + shitty ipd + shitty pfl sucks. If he wasn't famous he'd be rotting on this forum

• +1