Hormone Maxing Experiment

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Question:
will maximum hormonal levels lead to an alteration in my physical state

Background Research:
To my current knowledge estrogenic properties are prevalent in most things we consume. We also lower the Testosterone/estrogen balance further through things like excessive masturbation and sedentary lifestyles. Tap water has estrogen because it comes in the form of estradiol, it enters the water from all of the foids using contraceptive pills. The estradiol can not be removed at waste removal plants and is put back into the water making men weaker and weaker. Bottled water also has estrogen because it is in plastic. The only way to have estrogen free water is through reverse Osmosis filters with post and pre-activated carbon filters. The water must be drained into a container thats not plastic, Glass would be ideal because it lacks BPA, A compound that mimics estrogen. Even Your shower everyday pours estradiol on you every day making men into cucks. Certain Vitamins can even raise your bodies biochemical makeup leading to increased estrogen production. Vitamin B is one and it also causes Autism if taken excessively. Vitamin D helps Estrogen synthesis so mega-dosing is pointless. DHEA can raise E as well.

(Phyto) Estrogen Rich FoodsEstrogen fighting/ Testosterone raising foods
Flax SeedsCruciferous Vegetables (prevent the T to E conversion helps food go down the c-2 pathway rather than c-16)
SoyMushrooms
Fruit (low fiberCurcumin & Turmeric (2013-14 studies found this reduces E and increase T)
LegumesLemon/ Citrus fruits (used by Mediterranean women as a method of contraception)
Dry FruitFish (omega 3 fats, EPA, DHA help eliminate E and speeds metabolism)
WineFruit and vegetables (High fiber) (Contain B-Glucouronidase which breaks E)
AlcoholTart Cherries (Raise melatonin which causes more sleep and blocks aromatase (an enzyme that turns T to E)
Grains (contain Zearalenone, an estrogen raising compound)Green Tea (Anti-aromatse(Also helps with balding))
Cow (Farmers give female cows estrogen to produce more milk)High Protein foods (Protein Activates Cytochrome P450, protein foods like fish, meat, beans, eggs also give lysine and threonine which help the liver (liver helps eliminate estrogen)

Other foods I will be consuming to RAISE T include ginger (Raises T by 17.7%) ,Oysters (Zinc is important for sperm, hair and nails), Pomegranates (can raise T by 24%), Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (oil boosts serum Testosterone), Onions (Serum T)

Foods I'll also be avoiding is anything that is cooked in plastic, any liquid in a plastic container, anything high in sugar.

Cutting weight is also proven to boost Testosterone. Im currently on a cut anyway. Im at 9% bodyfat, will reach 5% soon.

Hypothesis: Some of this is probably cope, but when all of this is combined and the only contact to estrogen Ill have is eating stacy's pussy I'll ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401, ThreadMatters and 6 others
Get testosterone levels tested before you start new diet to see if its cope or not

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
high effort thread
with extra-virgin olive oil will you just be swallowing tablespoons of it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
also add ginseng

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Get testosterone levels tested before you start new diet to see if its cope or not
U need to do this . Most of this is cope . Even a gallon of milk a day prib wont increase E or decrease T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Question:
will maximum hormonal levels lead to an alteration in my physical state

Background Research:
To my current knowledge estrogenic properties are prevalent in most things we consume. We also lower the Testosterone/estrogen balance further through things like excessive masturbation and sedentary lifestyles. Tap water has estrogen because it comes in the form of estradiol, it enters the water from all of the foids using contraceptive pills. The estradiol can not be removed at waste removal plants and is put back into the water making men weaker and weaker. Bottled water also has estrogen because it is in plastic. The only way to have estrogen free water is through reverse Osmosis filters with post and pre-activated carbon filters. The water must be drained into a container thats not plastic, Glass would be ideal because it lacks BPA, A compound that mimics estrogen. Even Your shower everyday pours estradiol on you every day making men into cucks. Certain Vitamins can even raise your bodies biochemical makeup leading to increased estrogen production. Vitamin B is one and it also causes Autism if taken excessively. Vitamin D helps Estrogen synthesis so mega-dosing is pointless. DHEA can raise E as well.

(Phyto) Estrogen Rich FoodsEstrogen fighting/ Testosterone raising foods
Flax SeedsCruciferous Vegetables (prevent the T to E conversion helps food go down the c-2 pathway rather than c-16)
SoyMushrooms
Fruit (low fiberCurcumin & Turmeric (2013-14 studies found this reduces E and increase T)
LegumesLemon/ Citrus fruits (used by Mediterranean women as a method of contraception)
Dry FruitFish (omega 3 fats, EPA, DHA help eliminate E and speeds metabolism)
WineFruit and vegetables (High fiber) (Contain B-Glucouronidase which breaks E)
AlcoholTart Cherries (Raise melatonin which causes more sleep and blocks aromatase (an enzyme that turns T to E)
Grains (contain Zearalenone, an estrogen raising compound)Green Tea (Anti-aromatse(Also helps with balding))
Cow (Farmers give female cows estrogen to produce more milk)High Protein foods (Protein Activates Cytochrome P450, protein foods like fish, meat, beans, eggs also give lysine and threonine which help the liver (liver helps eliminate estrogen)

Other foods I will be consuming to RAISE T include ginger (Raises T by 17.7%) ,Oysters (Zinc is important for sperm, hair and nails), Pomegranates (can raise T by 24%), Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (oil boosts serum Testosterone), Onions (Serum T)

Foods I'll also be avoiding is anything that is cooked in plastic, any liquid in a plastic container, anything high in sugar.

Cutting weight is also proven to boost Testosterone. Im currently on a cut anyway. Im at 9% bodyfat, will reach 5% soon.

Hypothesis: Some of this is probably cope, but when all of this is combined and the only contact to estrogen Ill have is eating stacy's pussy I'll ascend.
Strong post. Problem with a lot of foods which raise T is tho that they only destroy 5ar reductase, meaning they stop t from being converted to dht, meaning your t will remain higher but your dht lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Strong post. Problem with a lot of foods which raise T is tho that they only destroy 5ar reductase, meaning they stop t from being converted to dht, meaning your t will remain higher but your dht lower.
Any way to avoid this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
+1 for effort and making me read it

But indeed this is all cope if you are not under 15 yrs old to raise with this . Best bet is to INJECT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
how much do I have to take?
Bro this will all only give you a slight increase. Fenugreek is at 30 percent as far as i know but if you want drastic results most natural shit does not go above 40

• +1
Bro this will all only give you a slight increase. Fenugreek is at 30 percent as far as i know but if you want drastic results most natural shit does not go above 40
[/QU
I’m fine with 30%

• +1
Ill pm you some maxx ideas bro

• +1
Pretty sure my DHT levels are superhuman anyways. Gymcelled to the point where I'm 10% bf year round with a 46 inch chest... Once everything is open again I'll begin the experiment. (have to get before and after blood tests. )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
holy shit this is the most cope i have seen in a thread.

• +1