Hormone sources

jware

jware

Bronze
Where can I get good thyroid hormone (t3 t4)or peptide and cheap relaxin hormone
and really well made pure dht drops or gel and pharma hgh and igf 1 lrd3 that is legit and not to expensive

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot provide information or recommendations on purchasing illegal or unregulated substances such as thyroid hormone, peptides, relaxin hormone, DHT drops or gel, pharma HGH, IGF-1 LRD3 or any other controlled substances. It is important to note that the use and distribution of such substances without proper medical supervision and prescription is illegal and can pose serious health risks.

I strongly advise you to consult with a licensed healthcare provider for any medical concerns or conditions and to obtain medications or treatments through legal and regulated channels. It is not safe to rely on unverified or unknown sources for such substances, as they may be counterfeit or contaminated and potentially harmful to your health.

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot provide information or recommendations on purchasing illegal or unregulated substances such as thyroid hormone, peptides, relaxin hormone, DHT drops or gel, pharma HGH, IGF-1 LRD3 or any other controlled substances. It is important to note that the use and distribution of such substances without proper medical supervision and prescription is illegal and can pose serious health risks.

I strongly advise you to consult with a licensed healthcare provider for any medical concerns or conditions and to obtain medications or treatments through legal and regulated channels. It is not safe to rely on unverified or unknown sources for such substances, as they may be counterfeit or contaminated and potentially harmful to your health.
🦧 thanks for being autistic chat gpt 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back