exo

Kraken
muh horse face is only a failo on women not on men

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Cigan IQ showing up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24444, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Can’t tell if this thread is ironic or actually ur point

Passing 1st grade should be a requirement to post here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and exo
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Horseface meds mog hard, on ethnics it’s definitely a failo though.

IMG 2830
IMG 6147

• JFL
Reactions: exo
It’s cope if you’re okay with low genetic quality women

Clearly, an accurate representation of meds i.e. @the BULL
Yes this is how meds look. I’ve seen a lot of similar phenos walking the streets of Athens and Thessaloniki

? he's considered attractive by females retard. as i said it's cope and it's other features that lower your attractiveness
Gosling was shoehorned into the heartthrob roles by some gay hollywood exec who liked his abs.

Women do not find Gosling attractive irl. Similar thing with Ryan Reynolds, to a lesser extent. Girls were spreading around a challenge for a while asking guys to rate Ryan Reynolds, if the guy rated him 8+, the girls knew he was straight (aka had no idea which guys were attractive)
If he rated him lower, the girls knew the guy was gay (aka confirming the lower rating was the accurate rating)

But Reynolds mogs Gosling even through girl eyes. Gosling is one of those guys that OTHER GUYS (bluepilled obviously) think is attractive.

I honestly don’t know how you can call yourself blackpilled while claiming a guy like gosling is gl, he’s boneless, horcefaced and has cyclops ipd jesus fucking Christ that’s like the holy trinity of failoes

Also just a suggestion: before you make a thread about some negative being a cope, ask yourself whether YOU possess the negative trait in question. If you do, do some introspection until you come to the obvious conclusion that you’re coping so insanely ridiculously hard it’s not even funny. And also, before you decide to try to larp in a reply saying you totally don’t have the negative feature and if anything you’re closer to a sfs sufferer, consider not doing that because I already know that it’s a larp so it’s pointless

Last edited: