hospitalized in uni

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
still caging at the fact some dude from my year at uni got hospitalized. (Physics-degree)

we were doing some experiment with liquid nitrogen. There was little supervision, so after a while people starting fucking around with the liquid nitrogen we had.

throwing stuff into it, dumping it on the laboratory floor, trying to freeze random shit, etc.

one guy thought it would be funny to fill an empty water-bottle with this shit. He did so and then put the cap on top of it while holding the bottle. The bottle ended up exploding in his hand and he was brought to the hospital with burn-wounds on his hand (nothing major).

still caging tho jfl.

instead of acid-facing, I would liquid-nitrogen face someone.

(probably wouldnt do shit honestly, acid-facing way more effective).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, iloveboobs and Bomber517
still caging at the fact some dude from my year at uni got hospitalized. (Physics-degree)

we were doing some experiment with liquid nitrogen. There was little supervision, so after a while people starting fucking around with the liquid nitrogen we had.

throwing stuff into it, dumping it on the laboratory floor, trying to freeze random shit, etc.

one guy thought it would be funny to fill an empty water-bottle with this shit. He did so and then put the cap on top of it while holding the bottle. The bottle ended up exploding in his hand and he was brought to the hospital with burn-wounds on his hand (nothing major).

still caging tho jfl.

instead of acid-facing, I would liquid-nitrogen face someone.

(probably wouldnt do shit honestly, acid-facing way more effective).
how did he make it to such a class without knowing things expand when they go from liquid to gas

• +1
Reactions: N1666, iloveboobs and MoggerGaston
how did he make it to such a class without knowing things expand when they go from liquid to gas
he probably did know but underestimated how fast it would happen. It only took a moment for the bottle to explode, maybe he thought it would take minutes

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
your in uni?? i thought you dropped out of that shit were teaching physics

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
he probably did know but underestimated how fast it would happen. It only took a moment for the bottle to explode, maybe he thought it would take minutes
brutal way to learn that lesson
at least it was just his hands though
he will have a good story to tell some Sluts

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston