Hot blonde girl was giving me fat ioi today

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Thats it, Thats the thread. She couldnt resist my jawline.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemaxxee, Alt Number 3, diamondbill and 2 others
ok buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Nice

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
That didn’t happen broski you ain’t gotta lie bud

• +1
I mean it did, We were watching a movie in German class and she chose to sit next to me even though there were so many other seats and i caught her glancing at me 20+ times during the movie. I was too high inhib to make eye contact tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and Debetro
He is 16, 6'3, body count of 8, top percentile warrior skulled side profile, blue eyes, blond, 7.5 inch wrists. I would rather be surprised if this didn't happen to him.

• JFL
He is 16, 6'1.5 , body count of 6, top percentile warrior skulled side profile, green eyes, blond, 9 inch wrists. This happens to him daily

He is 16, 6'3, body count of 8, top percentile warrior skulled side profile, blue eyes, blond, 7.5 inch wrists. I would rather be surprised if this didn't happen to him.
Na he’s 5’0 and got a 1 inch duck and he’s deformed hills have eyes typesbut kys 👍🏻🤷

good shit if you arent larping

• +1
good shit if you arent larping
Im not but i wont take advantage of it even though she was almost stacylite, Too high inhib and front profile cel to do it anyway.

Im not but i wont take advantage of it even though she was almost stacylite, Too high inhib and front profile cel to do it anyway.
im grey what does hi inhinb mean

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
also relatable

• +1
This was almost suifuel but i dont think its true in my case, Ive had both men and women compliment my jawline and i dont squint or cheekbite at all.

were u infront of the movie or on the side of her?

were u infront of the movie or on the side of her?
Side of her, To her left. Movie was in front and slightly to the right.

6 body count at 16, mirin

6 body count at 16, mirin
2 were htb 4 were mtb, I remember at that time i slayed i did everything in my life to be able to pull, It was everything i thought about. Just be dedicated brahs.

Blonde almost a failo in Germany

This was almost suifuel but i dont think its true in my case, Ive had both men and women compliment my jawline and i dont squint or cheekbite at all.
Larp

• JFL
Yeah thats how i would definently spend my time right after coming home from school, Go on a incel forum and lie for no reason. Yeah ill do that! Thats something people do! Its not like i just wanted to post one of my only Ws ive gotten lately.

Yeah thats how i would definently spend my time right after coming home from school, Go on a incel forum and lie for no reason. Yeah ill do that! Thats something people do! Its not like i just wanted to post one of my only Ws ive gotten lately.
Yes that’s literally what half this fucking forum does

Yes that’s literally what half this fucking forum does
Theres like 2 people that do and theyre both hated, Why would i also try and do that. Not even a good way to rep farm. If you think its so farfetched for someone to get a ioi i think youre just self inserting.

Theres like 2 people that do and theyre both hated, Why would i also try and do that. Not even a good way to rep farm. If you think its so farfetched for someone to get a ioi i think youre just self inserting.
I think your just coping, the only true IOI is P in V

• Hmm...
Take your meds bud

Wait your 16???

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
I mean it did, We were watching a movie in German class and she chose to sit next to me even though there were so many other seats and i caught her glancing at me 20+ times during the movie. I was too high inhib to make eye contact tho.
I can relate to this so hard. Everytime I got iois I couldn't even look the bitch in the eye, if my eyes meet with a foid I quickly look away like a little bitch. I have no problems looking into their eyes when I have a conversation with a foid though.

• +1
Niggas like you are the saddest thing ever. you are so far down the rabbit hole of inceldom that when you see someone experience success you instantly try to mark it off as fake and deny it ever happened so you can feel decent about yourself jfl. The day will come when you get a girl and look back on yourself with regret, trust me

• +1
Niggas like you are the saddest thing ever. you are so far down the rabbit hole of inceldom that when you see someone experience success you instantly try to mark it off as fake and deny it ever happened so you can feel decent about yourself jfl. The day will come when you get a girl and look back on yourself with regret, trust me
you’re right I’m an ugly pathetic loser incel who will fuck his hand until he’s 80 years old what can I say you ain’t wrong 🤪🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

you’re right I’m an ugly pathetic loser incel who will fuck his hand until he’s 80 years old what can I say you ain’t wrong 🤪🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
bring others up not put them down jfl I have hope for you in the future