Hot blonde held eye contact with me for like 3 seconds and I did nothing

chadcel;

chadcel;

Zephir
This girl was beautiful in a cute way like not a slut but really GL aryan pheno. I could tell she liked me because she was super inviting with how she was looking at me and for so long like just staring.

I bitched out and did nothing though. It felt terrible and I'll prob never see her again (same uni but massive uni)

One of the worse feelings tbh, it feels better when you say something really cringe than bitching out. Hopefully next time I'll remember how this felt and won't bitch out again.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Should’ve approached her with some facts about trans surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, czwarty, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
ok and next time? another post on .org?

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
Should’ve approached her with some facts about trans surgery.
Bro you don't get it she could have been the baby mama to birth my ubermensch children. She was a bit short but overall worth it and I did nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ok and next time? another post on .org?
I hope not, I am posting this for humiliation so that this failure is ingrained in me forever. I never want to experience that again. It's different if you see some random girl who pays no attention to you but she was staring at me.

Bro you don't get it she could have been the baby mama to birth my ubermensch children. She was a bit short but overall worth it and I did nothing.
ye same thing happened to me but there was a guy talking to her, if she was alone i may have initiated a convo but it felt cringe to just walk up to her when a guy was talking to her

• +1

• +1
ye same thing happened to me but there was a guy talking to her, if she was alone i may have initiated a convo but it felt cringe to just walk up to her when a guy was talking to her
My girl was alone and waiting to get on the same tram JFL it was literally the easiest way you could approach. Your's can be excused its awkward when a guy is there, can be done though if you just ask if he is the boyfriend and diffuse the situation.

I've seen this before and that's exactly what happened, in those 2-3 seconds I had a rush like omg she is an angel should I go she is def into me too it's perfect but then I still bitched out. Like if it was a game I would reload the save because it was out of pure stupidity that I didnt approach.

I think part of the reason Im so disappointed in myself due to it is because Im generally very decisive and confident but a cute girl broke that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I've seen this before and that's exactly what happened, in those 2-3 seconds I had a rush like omg she is an angel should I go she is def into me too it's perfect but then I still bitched out. Like if it was a game I would reload the save because it was out of pure stupidity that I didnt approach.

I think part of the reason Im so disappointed in myself due to it is because Im generally very decisive and confident but a cute girl broke that
That's why you need to hit on like everything that moves...

• Hmm...