Hot bolivian jb

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240606 194606 cominstagramandroid

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Admit it… you just picked the whitest looking Bolivian in an attempt to try and flex how white looking you Bolivians are.

Meanwhile, I googled “Bolivian women” and got this.

Explain yourself, mister. :feelshmm:

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger
I chose very simple terms to create my post, it should be understandable. If a streetshitter from Mumbai can understand it, then so can high T Latinos like you as well. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
i thought it was next to the balkans this whole time
Being sarcastic, eh? I thought anything below the US was considered South America but apparently Mexico is North America.

• JFL
Being sarcastic, eh? I thought anything below the US was considered South America but apparently Mexico is North America.
gonna be honest i have no clue what you’re taking about i was just saying i thought bolivia was somewhere in eastern europe but after googling it i found it’s in south america jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
gonna be honest i have no clue what you’re taking about i was just saying i thought bolivia was somewhere in eastern europe but after googling it i found it’s in south america jfl
I thought you were correcting me by trying to say it’s like Peru which is Central America. Lots of sarcastic faggots/whores exist so I wasn’t sure. But I suck at geography, I don’t even know the street names near my house. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
I thought you were correcting me by trying to say it’s like Peru which is Central America. Lots of sarcastic faggots/whores exist so I wasn’t sure. But I suck at geography, I don’t even know the street names near my house. :forcedsmile:
TIL peru is in central america

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Did you just say JB?

toy story cup GIF

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1