Hot foid I’m talking to just gave me the best compliment

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
694FD17A 81D2 4AF6 8DF6 89BBD27E125F

BCC3AE13 6079 419F B52F 8F2B5388AE9E

Purely magical. Clears the ohhh you actually look like chace Crawford compliments by a mile. To a autistic looksmaxer like me someone saying this to you completely unprompted, although it’s happened on other occasions unprompted, is like Christmas came early. This is different. I want to fuck her so bad bruh. She said she’s gonna stalk me now too jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, yeeyeeslayer, Darkeningstar and 4 others
"incel"
"mogger"

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
that is the dream compliment ngl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and incelmogger
"incel"
"mogger"

This is what I sent to her. Where’s the screenshots of hot women saying you have really good bone structure and a snatched face faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, yeeyeeslayer, User28823 and 3 others
View attachment 2996435

View attachment 2996434

Purely magical. Clears the ohhh you actually look like chace Crawford compliments by a mile. To a autistic looksmaxer like me someone saying this to you completely unprompted, although it’s happened on other occasions unprompted, is like Christmas came early. This is different. I want to fuck her so bad bruh. She said she’s gonna stalk me now too jfl :forcedsmile:

:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vermillioncorefan and incelmogger
View attachment 2996442

This is what I sent to her. Where’s the screenshots of hot women saying you have really good bone structure and a snatched face faggot
Bro when you're handsome you literally can send anything, if I send this shit with my recessed subhuman skull, I would get blocked. :feelswhy:

• JFL
When the down syndrome guy learns about looksmaxing :Comfy:
I’ve known about it since the start of last year but I’ve been blackpilled and had body dysmorphia my whole life

psl autist dream

• +1
Bro when you're handsome you literally can send anything, if I send this shit with my recessed subhuman skull, I would get blocked. :feelswhy:
I told her I’m gonna wait on her street on Tuesday late at night after my shift and stalk her and then go take her to get something to eat and she said that’s so sweet and hot jfl

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
also have met up with her yet?

• +1
damn fag u look like utter shit mirin compliment though

• JFL
I told her I’m gonna wait on her street on Tuesday late at night after my shift and stalk her and then go take her to get something to eat and she said that’s so sweet and hot jfl
BLACKPILLED:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, we aren't the same species, good-looking dudes live in another world

• JFL
BLACKPILLED:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, we aren't the same species, good-looking dudes live in another world
It’s so good I can just be my autistic self and they think it’s hot

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
oh just wondering since I remember seeing that you said you were a virgin which was surprising to me at first since you didn't give virgin vibes tbh

• +1
"you have really nice bone structure" literally the best compliment and makes every looksmaxxer blush

• +1
View attachment 2996442

You look like one of those damn animatronic humanoid singing attractions you see at places like Disney world. I would be absolutely terrified of you if I were an 8 year old kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aryansorani and incelmogger
oh just wondering since I remember seeing that you said you were a virgin which was surprising to me at first since you didn't give virgin vibes tbh
Yeah people don’t expect it but school and the year after I graduated (in 2021) was pretty rough for me. Last couple years have really been where the improvement is at tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
You look like one of those damn animatronic humanoid singing attractions you see at places like Disney world. I would be absolutely terrified of you if I were an 8 year old kid.
8/10 ragebait

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I will never get dopamine from text messages she would need to tell me that in person for me to feel smth

• JFL
Mirin, I got the same compliment from a hairdresser a month ago :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and incelmogger
Fuck her

• +1
Good luck

• +1
I've got "you got a rlly nice jawline" before, it fufilled the autistic side of me for days.
Yeah people don’t expect it but school and the year after I graduated (in 2021) was pretty rough for me. Last couple years have really been where the improvement is at tbh.
What age did you lose it?

got told the same by some girls, insane dopamine rush!

• +1