Hot Girl kept looking at me in the gym

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Lifetime Natural Athlete
So today i walked the gym in with my wife beater tanktop looking like this:
IMG 9079
(This is an old pic btw, I look better and bigger irl). But it’s there to give you an idea.

I went to my bodybuilding gym instead of the boring NPC commercial gym.
At the squat reck in the corner there was a cute girl with a sexy ass (got horny asf).
The moment I stepped in she noticed me and she kept glancing multiple times. I locked eyes with her a multiple times and noticed her starring at me from my Peripheral vision.

Ofcourse I was too autistic to hold the eye contact longer or approach her.
I left the gym like an aspie (but with a good pump:feelshmm:).
Idk it could also be delusions, but it’s worth noting I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, GriffithMaxx3, Michael Myers and 15 others

Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, IndraBC and n9wiff
I remember wearing my 3 inch shoe lifts to test how does being almost 2m feels in the gym
The moment I stood up to rack the dumbbells back I hit my toe on another dumbbell and almost fell into the dumbbell rack
Never went to the gym again with shoe lifts tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, try2beme, mike21 and 8 others
I remember wearing my 3 inch shoe lifts to test how does being almost 2m feels in the gym
The moment I stood up to rack the dumbbells back I hit my toe on another dumbbell and almost fell into the dumbbell rack
I also wear lifts. I’m slightly over 6’3 (191 cm) with 2,5 cm lifts and shoes on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
I also wear lifts. I’m slightly over 6’3 (191 cm) with 2,5 cm lifts and shoes on.
Im 192 barefoot and with lifts I was 198 I was height mogging everyone but i got insecure as everyone was able to see my ugly face and people were fucking staring at me non stop

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Im 192 barefoot and with lifts I was 198 I was height mogging everyone but i got insecure as everyone was able to see my ugly face and people were fucking staring at me non stop
198 cm is god status if you have a good frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Aero, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
Tales from the ghettos of Chicago

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
:soy::soy:What is your weight?

Chad

• JFL
More weights more dates

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hopecel, IndraBC and 2 others
Nice frame

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and moreroidsmoredates
I can't imagine what kind of thing happen to Tyler maher:cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore and moreroidsmoredates
Bricky bricks, adding height with clever tricks,

six foot three is something you won't fix

infertile shitskin in 15 years is what i predict

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Bricky bricks, adding height with clever tricks,

six foot three is something you won't fix

infertile shitskin in 15 years is what i predict
Dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and IndraBC
Solid story that but some pretty twink is probably blowing his beans in her tonight

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TUSSELEIF, hopecel and 3 others
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, IndraBC and SoundnVision
View attachment 2966246 (This is an old pic btw, I look better and bigger irl). But it’s there to give you an idea.

At the squat reck in the corner there was a cute girl with a sexy ass (got horny asf).
The moment I stepped in she noticed me and she kept glancing multiple times. I locked eyes with her a multiple times and noticed her starring at me from my Peripheral vision.

Funkyflamingi
I have better body

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: klimo, hopecel, Xangsane and 4 others
west vlaamse chad only
kk man kmoe ook ascenden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and moreroidsmoredates
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, IndraBC and PsychoH
3 inches lmaoooo
mirin inhib , but i use only use 1 inch in the gym including af1 , makes me look mega tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, boss8055 and 5.5psl
3 inches lmaoooo
mirin inhib , but i use only use 1 inch in the gym including af1 , makes me look mega tall
3 inches is doable when you are already tall
Over 3 is when it looks obvious

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, IndraBC and edodalic29
3 inches is doable when you are already tall
Over 3 is when it looks obvious
It hard for you to walk in them or no?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2966246 (This is an old pic btw, I look better and bigger irl). But it’s there to give you an idea.

You looked good before.
Now you’ve been consumed by the male gaze

• Hmm...
Solid story that but some pretty twink is probably blowing his beans in her tonight
Brutal,MFS writing essays about a girl maybe looking in their direction for a few seconds

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and BrahminBoss
Brutal,MFS writing essays about a girl maybe looking in their direction for a few seconds
you jealous Jeffrey those were insane ioi's !!!!!!!!!!!!

you jealous Jeffrey those were insane ioi's !!!!!!!!!!!!
Explain why it wasn’t an IOI, doubt you can explain it well.

Keep going brah, keep watching out for iois from her, approach her in time when you’re certain about her behaviour

• +1
Probably. At my work there is a girl that is super nice to me, she smiles at me and stuff. But she says she has a boyfriend. But I guess you can always cuck him too, but I do not adhere to that anti-male behaviour

staring is not an ioi
Based on what is this statement coming from?

IOI means indicator of interest.
Unless you’re doing something outrageous or something that catches the attention in a bad way, a girl looking and starring at you is most of the time a good sign. As I said it’s an indicator of interest.

Mogs me hard.

• +1
Reminds me of the time when the buddah discovered pain. She must have felt the same tbh

The buddah was a prince isolated from society inside a castle for all his life. All he knew was the beautiful side of life such as luxury, comfort, beauty and so on until one day he went into the jungle where he saw death, disease or ugliness essentially, the bad part of life. It was foreign to him as he had never experienced that before. Then couple more things happened and that led to him making budhism and all that.

The point I was trying to make is that the girl probably saw such an atrocity for the first time in her life of otherwise beauty and peace thus she was absolutely devastated.

(All this to get a dnrd)

• JFL
What’s an ioi according to you?
An approach,even if it’s small like asking how many sets left.

I work for celebs ,singers movie stars etc
Girls literally try to knock me over to suck their dicks (it’s usually big fat black bitches but still)

Maybe she was interested in you but not enough to approach ,one of the comments in this thread said “imagine what Tyler Maher gets” do you think girls just look at him from across the room and do nothing?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
An approach,even if it’s small like asking how many sets left.

I work for celebs ,singers movie stars etc
Girls literally try to knock me over to suck their dicks (it’s usually big fat black bitches but still)

Maybe she was interested in you but not enough to approach ,one of the comments in this thread said “imagine what Tyler Maher gets” do you think girls just look at him from across the room and do nothing?
Settings like the gym is harder. Girls are less likely to approach there then in settings like a club or bar.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
The buddah was a prince isolated from society inside a castle for all his life. All he knew was the beautiful side of life such as luxury, comfort, beauty and so on until one day he went into the jungle where he saw death, disease or ugliness essentially, the bad part of life. It was foreign to him as he had never experienced that before. Then couple more things happened and that led to him making budhism and all that.

The point I was trying to make is that the girl probably saw such an atrocity for the first time in her life of otherwise beauty and peace thus she was absolutely devastated.

(All this to get a dnrd)
Lol

once you start looking for girls to see which ones are looking at you count it as over,if they wanted you they would have approaced tbh,every1 in the gym makes eye contact with each other,only sub humans count it as them being gl

Settings like the gym is harder. Girls are less likely to approach there then in settings like a club or bar.
Depends on the gym tho,I had a similar experience when I went to a more legit gym instead of the regular commercial gym full of ugly Indian dyels ,the girls there seemed to stare at me but DN approach me so I’ll just kms

• +1
Depends on the gym tho,I had a similar experience when I went to a more legit gym instead of the regular commercial gym full of ugly Indian dyels ,the girls there seemed to stare at me but DN approach me so I’ll just kms
I’ve had a few times that girls did approach me in the gym to help them with something which didn’t they didn’t need help for in the first’s place.

Other than that I rarely see guys getting approached in the gym.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero and RichardSpencel
I’ve had a few times that girls did approach me in the gym to help them with something which didn’t they didn’t need help for in the first’s place.

Other than that I rarely see guys getting approached in the gym.
Tall + built + decent looking only,so yeah makes sense

• +1