Hot nurse was Mirin my cardio

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
My nurse last night was this fuckable latina chick. She was nice. Anyway, there was this beeping going on all night. Had no clue what it was, til she asked me in the morning if I was a runner. I said no, why? Turns out the beeping was bc my resting heart rate was consistently below 45 bpm.

I don’t even run bc I’ve had patellar tendinitis for years. I just lift a bit and walk my dog. Mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
or you are dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, SkinjobCatastrophe, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Sounds like a biggdink tale but there's no asian man dating the latina so i'll believe it bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Sounds like a biggdink tale but there's no asian man dating the latina so i'll believe it bro
Her arms were very hairy for some reason but I still would. Women that lean are hard to come by these days

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Her arms were very hairy for some reason but I still would. Women that lean are hard to come by these days
ngl idc much about arm hair on women but if she has leg hair that's disgusting and same with hair on her body and face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and OOGABOOGA
ngl idc much about arm hair on women but if she has leg hair that's disgusting and same with hair on her body and face
Yeah the biggest oneitis I ever had had some hairy arms it’s extremely unimportant. But when the crazy girl I was fucking didn’t shave her legs and cooch that was dirty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, IWILLMAKEIT, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
Yeah the biggest oneitis I ever had had some hairy arms it’s extremely unimportant. But when the crazy girl I was fucking didn’t shave her legs and cooch that was dirty
Arms are a minor part you don't notice it on women, but legs and pretty much the rest of the body are actually digusting holy shit:lul:

For men if you don't have hair on your arms you're low t, same with legs, you want chest hair as well not too much but you want some, everywhere besides pubes.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
mans has the resting heart rate of a man on his deathbed talking about IOI's, brother you should be worrying about your funeral arrangements.
I’ve always been an athlete and I have theory that my body is quite efficient at drawing oxygen from the air I breath bc I’ve had airway deficiency for so long. I’ve basically been wearing one of those oxygen deprivation training masks for 5-10 years and just took it off

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10524 and Warlow
Arms are a minor part you don't notice it on women, but legs and pretty much the rest of the body are actually digusting holy shit:lul:

For men if you don't have hair on your arms you're low t, same with legs, you want chest hair as well not too much but you want some, everywhere besides pubes.
Ngl I’ve been shaving my arms. They’ve always been pale and hairy so this year I’m tryna get them tan and veiny since I’ve never been this lean. Mt2 gang

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Ngl I’ve been shaving my arms. They’ve always been pale and hairy so this year I’m tryna get them tan and veiny since I’ve never been this lean. Mt2 gang
That's the only exception i can think off, if you have popping veins. I'll do the same since i have hair arms once i get lean enough.

Besides that leg hair is vital, some chest hair as well

• +1
That's the only exception i can think off, if you have popping veins. I'll do the same since i have hair arms once i get lean enough.

Besides that leg hair is vital, some chest hair as well
I’m hairy as hell don’t worry. I fall into the camp of genetically prone to lots of hair basically everywhere except scalp

• JFL
I’m hairy as hell don’t worry. I fall into the camp of genetically prone to lots of hair basically everywhere except scalp
JFL, if only arab genes translated into never norwooding because of how fucking hairy I am, can grow retarded amounts of hair except scalp
Why did god do this? :feelswhy:

• +1
JFL, if only arab genes translated into never norwooding because of how fucking hairy I am, can grow retarded amounts of hair except scalp
Why did god do this? :feelswhy:
5AR inhibitors :love:

• Love it
biggest lifefuel for men, any sign of balding and i'm getting on it :love:
Feel free to mass tag on my threads bro. We both get rep and I cbf bc I’m on mobile

• JFL
tagging bros for thoughts

• eduardkoopman
  • brbbrah
  • court monarch777
  • Aeonxdro
  • Austrian Oak
  • OOGABOOGA
  • Worthlesshapa777
  • turkoman
  • JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • WadlowMaxxing
  • tyronelite
  • isthereafuture
  • Reez6493
  • Jaimius
  • Blackgymmax
  • Copeful
  • CANI
  • Phillybeard1996
  • AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • R@m@
  • TopzCat1
  • Chintuck22
  • raidenfrommetalgear
  • 50konsurgeryat35
  • AceLegacy
  • Lorsss
  • MostGLSlayer
  • pizza
  • ShowerMaxxing
  • shrek
  • ToursOverBoyo2020
  • gamma
  • spark
  • RichardSpencel
  • Warlow
  • eudaemonic
  • Carolus
  • baruch
  • Beetlejuice
  • EverythingMattersCel
  • Germania
  • Rej0
  • StormlitAqua
  • WannaBeA6
  • SkinjobCatastrophe
  • zeke714
  • ArtisticAchievement
  • Justbestoicbro
  • Toodlydood
  • maximusmaxxed
  • vuvubu
  • dinnamadre
  • BobLactar
  • subhuman incel
  • mngojam
  • changcel
  • Yazolollypop
  • Rory_ol
  • akira
  • blueeyeswhitedrgon
  • potentialhabit1
  • Catawampus
  • ifyouwannabemylover
  • Htobrother
  • MCrackwhore
  • Biggdink
  • SOS-Sonic
  • LooksPSL
  • Opss
  • sbaigq
  • maxaesthetics
  • nastynas
  • Jerzy Bondov
  • frme82838
  • HighTierNormie
  • Cigarette
  • AstroMutt
  • TsarTsar444
  • stewiegriffin
  • rottingricecel
  • UltimateMan
  • looks6
  • TimeToChange
  • loksr
  • Spinc
  • Uglybrazilian
  • thisisasupersaiyan
  • YoungJohnnyDepp
  • manletcel
  • Jagged0
  • mixte123
  • Sny
  • Looksmaxed GigaChad
  • Squirtoutmabooty
  • Milk
  • Athmozz
  • Meximanlet
  • RICO
  • studiocel
  • RIPPED IRL
  • wolfhaleywang
  • ThrSlayerEternal111
  • littlesecret
  • Edgar
  • fuggg
  • nasusdog
  • Cali Yuga
  • madmax
  • djsjxjc
  • RoadtoAscension
  • damnit
  • onfiresems
  • CaptainCalicoe
  • uglynihilist
  • Yerico7
  • FastBananaCEO
  • kilgrave
  • Enfant terrible
  • Lefort III
  • JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • brianxx
  • highT
  • agoostis
  • Jerryterry129
  • xvnl
  • uglymug
  • somedudeee
  • need-a-wide-jaw
  • Shebe
  • disillusioned
  • datboijj
  • Mavenes
  • MedAncientGod
  • wagbox
  • Master
  • ItisOver
  • Cruel_Reality_1998

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, volcelfatcel and OOGABOOGA
I’ve always been an athlete and I have theory that my body is quite efficient at drawing oxygen from the air I breath bc I’ve had airway deficiency for so long. I’ve basically been wearing one of those oxygen deprivation training masks for 5-10 years and just took it off
what was the problem?

• +1
I have the same thing, except I actually do lots of cardio. My heart rate is consistently below 55 and I've measured it once at 44.

• +1
what was the problem?
3CFCF1A8 6A4B 4FC7 A6B3 9B539985AB6A

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Does body hair failo Indians and Arabs? Also if you’re ripped should you wax the body to show off vascularity?