popped

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Yliaster
Inb4 some troglodyte comment "muhh HTB without makeup:feelsthink:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 24278 and House Lannister
Why do these women who can have everything given to them on a silver platter do this? Not saying it’s a bad thing it’s very respectable but how do they have the motivation

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Yliaster
This is literally how 1 in 4 girls look here

HTB prolly by rating standards but shes cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 23772, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Why do these women who can have everything given to them on a silver platter do this? Not saying it’s a bad thing it’s very respectable but how do they have the motivation

because modern women want to be alpha

She can't get herself out of a wet paper bag, nevermind fighting a 25 to life charge.

Brainwashed by the feminism disease.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Yliaster
WASP moneymaxxed statusmaxxed chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Pretty women make bad lawyers...

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
She can't get herself out of a wet paper bag, nevermind fighting a 25 to life charge.
she can work as the prosecutor in traffic court

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and saiya_online
Inb4 some troglodyte comment "muhh HTB without makeup:feelsthink:
She is quite basic HTB looking, nose and eye area definitely isn't Stacy tier at all. Jfl at that nose and UEE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 23558
Yeah htb/stacylite but she have statut, you have to be a solid full grown chad if you want that.

She is quite basic HTB looking, nose and eye area definitely isn't Stacy tier at all. Jfl at that nose and UEE.

This is what happens when psl rots your brain away,I also sometimes think you guys are probably watching too much anime and are forgetting what real women actually look like.

I can walk for hours through NYC and not ever see any girl that comes close to the one OP posted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online
This is what happens when psl rots your brain away,I also sometimes think you guys are probably watching too much anime and are forgetting what real women actually look like.

I can walk for hours through NYC and not ever see any girl that comes close to the one OP posted.
No anime girl will look like a real life woman we all know this. She looks very basic to be in stacylite category; looks like a relative of mine :forcedsmile: seen that same pheno hundreds of times over.
Beautyphoto
Screenshot 20230620 173811
Screenshot 20230620 173921
Screenshot 20230620 174025

Stacylite is a tier close to perfection with striking features, which she doesn't really have.

How will they not have the motivation? They don't want to be betabuxxed by subchad and everything and everyone helps them

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
BBC only

• +1
Reactions: Patient A