Hot wife sub reddit is a good indicator how society is ending up

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
I was starting to look at the hot wife sub reddit and every women on that sub reddit is having sex with most men.

This explains why inceldom is starting to rise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3381, diggbicc and 1 other person
wELL, alright then

also lifefuel for dicklets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, diggbicc and 2 others
Wtf that sub gave me cancer
But im kinda hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wtf

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and AscendenceImminent
I was starting to look at the hot wife sub reddit and every women on that sub reddit is having sex with most men.

When people and women especially have too much personal freedom, this type of shit tends to happen. Women are being reduced to their natural state, and they will become more and more selective about their mates. It may seem like a joke now, that only top 5% of males will get pussy, but that's future. In the stone age, when women had most sexual freedom they've ever had, only 1/17 of men ever got to breed. Now the tribes were usually sized about 30 people, which means that only the tribes alpha male got to breed, and rest of the men could get NOTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Hector and 2 others
western women are pigs. all women disgust me but they are the most blatant about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
I’m not. If I could I’d become a cuck killer. Wipe their worthless existence off this gay earth
Sorry Bro Looks >>>> Everything. And you can't remove cucks because Foids are breeding late and giving birth to Subhuman children with fetal alcohol syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Sorry Bro Looks >>>> Everything. And you can't remove cucks because Foids are breeding late and giving birth to Subhuman children with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Cope. They are soycucks and they need to visit some Mexican cartels for special treatment.

• +1
When people and women especially have too much personal freedom, this type of shit tends to happen. Women are being reduced to their natural state, and they will become more and more selective about their mates. It may seem like a joke now, that only top 5% of males will get pussy, but that's future. In the stone age, when women had most sexual freedom they've ever had, only 1/17 of men ever got to breed. Now the tribes were usually sized about 30 people, which means that only the tribes alpha male got to breed, and rest of the men could get NOTHING.

Wasnt there something about 8000 years ago that 20 women to 1 male ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
Wasnt there something about 8000 years ago that 20 women to 1 male ratio?
Yes, and that basicly means that 1 alpha male impregnated all the women in the tribe. Female hypergamy has had catastrophical effects on human gene pool.

• +1
But not all the men were able to produce.

I mean looks were none of the importance.
It’s still hypergamy. Before women needed protection and resources, so it’s a direct resource hypergamy. Indirectly, it’s a status and strength hypergamy, as those who were the strongest had the most status and hence the most resources.

Now, women don’t need resources from a man, so they choose based on looks.

• +1
These are the people calling you incel.

• +1
It’s still hypergamy. Before women needed protection and resources, so it’s a direct resource hypergamy. Indirectly, it’s a status and strength hypergamy, as those who were the strongest had the most status and hence the most resources.

Now, women don’t need resources from a man, so they choose based on looks.

Well i was talking 8000 thousand years ago looks was never relevant.

• +1

bunch of degenerates, I remember some dude wrote how he literally forced his wife into that and suddenly he stopped enjoying it but it was too late, he couldnt stop the "bull" and just stood there watching get humiliated

• +1
bunch of degenerates, I remember some dude wrote how he literally forced his wife into that and suddenly he stopped enjoying it but it was too late, he couldnt stop the "bull" and just stood there watching get humiliated
Its over for this man, especially in this day of dating he is fucked.

• +1