Hottest girl at my school said I’m goodlooking

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I was walking through the halls being my normal self then these two girls walk by, and when they an okay amount pass me they say “wow Erik-jon is goodlooking now” damn nigga what:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 20179 and 11 others
Humble braggibg chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Bvnny., Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ShowerMaxxing, galego123 and 3 others
Why would they say that? I thought all you did was rot and not looksmax? What glow up did you have? Puberty?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Growth Plate
I was walking through the halls being my normal self then these two girls walk by, and when they an okay amount pass me they say “wow Erik-jon is goodlooking now” damn nigga what:feelshehe:
Now go rape them in the bathroom and watch how they giggle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Blackgymmax, subhuman incel and 4 others
Aspie chad

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Erik-Jón
brutal mock

somevody post that pic of the two stacies complimenting the doomer and then going to fuck chad somebody

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ShowerMaxxing, oatmeal and 4 others
brutal mock

somevody post that pic of the two stacies complimenting the doomer and then going to fuck chad somebody
Aren’t you a chad too?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, the BULL and Erik-Jón
I was walking by 2 foids in kitchen area.of my office and one of them said that's chinacurry hes a legit nutcase who doesn't know who he even is, such a freak.

the other foid said idk that could be really hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 9670
kidding ofc bro. insane ioi
It was crazy mins before that happened the guys I was taking with in the cafeteria were saying how gl I was and how I’m get hella girls to summer to

It was crazy mins before that happened the guys I was taking with in the cafeteria were saying how gl I was and how I’m get hella girls to summer to
go talk to the girl son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Bro she’s legit the school stacy ain’t no way
eitehr way son its time to looksmax, if this shit is happening to u imagine what would happen if u looksmaxed basic shit. isnt it summer for you? this summer you need to get a summer job and then order urself some latisse/eyebrowing dyeing shyt and u need to lokosmax by losing weight and gaining contrast halo and u will fuck that prime stacy

• +1
eitehr way son its time to looksmax, if this shit is happening to u imagine what would happen if u looksmaxed basic shit. isnt it summer for you? this summer you need to get a summer job and then order urself some latisse/eyebrowing dyeing shyt and u need to lokosmax by losing weight and gaining contrast halo and u will fuck that prime stacy
I still have a couple weeks school left, bro I can’t have sex are you crazy:dafuckfeels:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Imagine how aspie your kids will be :p:p:p:p

Images 15

you have good look naturally, didnt need bonesmashing or anything. No point to be on this site tbh

• +1
you have good look naturally, didnt need bonesmashing or anything. No point to be on this site tbh
This site is hilarious and has so many crazy personalities I love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Did u fuck

• +1
Exactly. P in v is only ioi boyo
I probably could if I really wanted to all these girls are whores, but I’m not gonna try at all lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
  • +1
You're ugly

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I’m a virgin, plus I’m 16, I haven’t ever tried to fuxk a girl
Nuthing wrong with that son, perfect age to get your dick wet with some nice poon:feelsokman:

Flirt with dem bitches in your school

• +1