"Hottest guys" according to this tiktok cum dumpster

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
The whore (so nobody says she just has low standards because shes sub 5): https://instagram.com/klaudiasadownik?igshid=cnjbty9e7rv3

Tom Holland (1,73m)
SmartSelect 20200511 174558 Firefox

Harry Styles (1,83m)
SmartSelect 20200511 174651 Firefox

Loris Karius (1,89m)

SmartSelect 20200511 174858 Firefox

Charles Melton (1,85m)
SmartSelect 20200511 174805 Firefox

Source:

None of them are aesthetically anywhere above PSL5.5.

What do you think about this?

"Tom Holland is ideal" - 56 likes
SmartSelect 20200511 175411 TikTok

Highest likes comment:
SmartSelect 20200511 175650 TikTok

SmartSelect 20200511 175635 Firefox

This guy would get rated here by me max PSL4.5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and toth77
Loris is the best looking out of them

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, highT, Nisse and 3 others
S
T
A
T
U
S

A
N
D

F
A
M
E

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Darkstrand, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
What do you think about this btw
Are we the delusional ones with muhh chico?
women dont know anything, and u should never listen to a word they say. Their entire existence is a lie and no respect should be given to them at any time. They exist to be holes to be dominated by strong men, I hate every one of them with all my being

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, SwissArms, Alexanderr and 21 others
women dont know anything, and u should never listen to a word they say. Their entire existence is a lie and no respect should be given to them at any time. They exist to be holes to be dominated by strong men
I'm just trying to bluepill so I dont go er

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
do you. really think girls know duds like. chico and O'Pry ?
no.
plus never underestimate status maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
What do you think about this btw
Are we the delusional ones with muhh chico?
Status halo
Women wants this what other women want so if media will tell that Tom Holland is good looking and women are fawning over him then other girls will want him too because of this. Women dont have their own opinion, everything is based on others.

If they saw Chico they would die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Status halo
Women wants this what other women want so if media will tell that Tom Holland is good looking and women are fawning over him then other girls will want him too because of this. Women dont have their own opinion, everything is based on others.

If they saw Chico they would die.
J3pn6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, lookismfugee and needsolution
Charles is exotic model and has broad appeal due to unique theory

I think he mogs the rest...

...and the rest mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
women dont know anything, and u should never listen to a word they say. Their entire existence is a lie and no respect should be given to them at any time. They exist to be holes to be dominated by strong men, I hate every one of them with all my being

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Darkstrand, Deleted member 6273 and 9 others
Fuck, if only I had Loris's height

S
T
A
T
U
S

A
N
D

F
A
M
E
[
]

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Loris and Charles are gl,the other two are overrated and height frauders.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Over
Lol at this deformed chink

• +1
Reactions: Over
I don't get how foids have standards so high but when it comes to the “hottest guys" they're so low

• +1
I don't get how foids have standards so high but when it comes to the “hottest guys" they're so low
Refer to my previous post itt, women dont know anything, they say the dumbest things

No, im basing just on looks out of that group. He looks like a soccer player
Correct. You won't understand but he flopped a final and gets death threats 2 years later

Bad pic of Karius

Nordic mogger indeed

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, needsolution, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
They're all chads stop capping

Refer to my previous post itt, women dont know anything, they say the dumbest things
So what the hell is the best way to understand foid's taste in men then?

@DarknLost mogs harry styles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Deleted member 4570 and Kade
When the coping
Everyone here circlejerks eachother and overrates themselves, and underrates famous people because “it’s all status halo bro”

if you’re not getting laid and you’re not getting lots of matches, you’re not attractive

@Amnesia @Enigmatic93 this place is unironically bluepilled jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Over
When will you incels understand that bluepilled women don’t exactly have the same taste as gay pslers? They’re not on incel websites carefully studying and examining men’s features and claiming which of ones are “ideal”. The guys have status and good harmony.

“Wow women have different taste in men than incels?? I can’t believe they would say that young celeb that is widely regarded as being attractive is attractive!!”

No normal person is going to be paying attention to things like “hunter eyes”

Peak autism

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Over and Kade
Everyone here circlejerks eachother and overrates themselves, and underrates famous people because “it’s all status halo bro”

if you’re not getting laid and you’re not getting lots of matches, you’re not attractive

Sex appeal is all that matters, and that is way more than just facial aesthetics. It's how u carry urself, body language, domineering presence, width, voice, how u talk u a girl, how u look at them.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Over and Kade
An unknown basement dwelling good looking guy just has girls breaking into his house raping him all day aye

• +1
Sex appeal is all that matters, and that is way more than just facial aesthetics. It's how u carry urself, body language, domineering presence, width, voice, how u talk u a girl, how u look at them.
Guys here will tunnel vision on their one good trait and act like it’s the only thing that matters

Some indian guy with a robust jaw will say that bones are everything, and will get rated by his fellow copers that he’s a 5 psl or whatever

all forgetting the fact that he’s a 3/10 to women because he’s a timid narrow manlet w small skull irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Over

The more time I spend here the less seriously I take PSL ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Amnesia, Over and 1 other person
The more time I spend here the less seriously I take PSL ratings.
Well, psl rating is about face but face is not the only thing that matters. It might be the most important factor but height and body are what goes into your smv along with face

They haven’t seen psl gods that’s why

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Guys here will tunnel vision on their one good trait and act like it’s the only thing that matters

Some indian guy with a robust jaw will say that bones are everything, and will get rated by his fellow copers that he’s a 5 psl or whatever

all forgetting the fact that he’s a 3/10 to women because he’s a timid narrow manlet w small skull irl
what u keep explaining to that manlet @Amnesia . he doesnt even acknowledge your existance and doesnt like your posts. hes an mentally ill sewer rat with tiny skull
giphy.gif

also @DarknLost mogs harry styles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 4545
All frauded heights. Tom Holland is 170, Harry is 177, Charles is 181

Wasn't even his fault, he was concussed without knowing it
May be but still, it destroyed his mentality. Now he is playing in some shit turkish club and making faults. As i said, sad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
WOW WOMEN LIKE MODERATELY TALL WHITE MEN WITH GOOD SKIN

AND I WAS SITTING HERE THINKING WATER WAS DRY THIS WHOLE TIME

what u keep explaining to that manlet @Amnesia . he doesnt even acknowledge your existance and doesnt like your posts. hes an mentally ill sewer rat with tiny skull
giphy.gif

also @DarknLost mogs harry styles
fight club

• WTF
Reactions: Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back