Mew

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Fat Grafts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, DianabolDownie and goat2x
Always scowl and squint wherever you go. Also, tilt your head down. 24/7.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Madhate
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223
perfect head posture seeems to hood most peoples eyes. if youre recessed, maybe tilt your head up ever so slightly so you get the best of both worlds.

perfect head posture seeems to hood most peoples eyes. if youre recessed, maybe tilt your head up ever so slightly so you get the best of both worlds.
Do you mean hood peoples eyes as development or as frauding ?

i wouldn't really say frauding, as perfect neck/head posture is how we are supposed to have our neck at. only a small amount of people actually have perfect posture. go to the mirror and look yourself in the eyes and pull your head up, notice how you see alot of upper eyelid? now chintuck/correct your neck posture and for most people, theres no uee. maybe its just for me idk tho. if you walk around chintucking you look autist, so i just try and keep my posture at a point where theres no uee. for me thats just neutral postiion.

fat grafts because they stay for longer than fillers if not life, about 30% of it stays but the surgeon will take that into account

Although theres no telling if the hooding will be straight or rounded

genetics stupid greycel

It’s genetics. No amount of mewing or chewing or posture would hood your eyes. It’s the amount of fat that’s in your upper eyelid
And it’s also how your brow bones project

It’s genetics. No amount of mewing or chewing or posture would hood your eyes. It’s the amount of fat that’s in your upper eyelid
And it’s also how your brow bones project
Explain astro

Explain astro
Fillers you can’t be this bluepilled to believe him
And he had hooded eyes before he even mewed so it’s genetics

Custom brow ridge/supraorbital rim implant

practise proper eye posture

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I saw a guy sent me some pics of his eye procedure with taban, to get the hooded look he got fat grafts with lower eye lid retraction and the rest taban took care of. His eyes looked pretty hooded after and way better than they did before. Before his eyes looked big.

I saw a guy sent me some pics of his eye procedure with taban, to get the hooded look he got fat grafts with lower eye lid retraction and the rest taban took care of. His eyes looked pretty hooded after and way better than they did before. Before his eyes looked big.

Astro got surgery? More information please.