How 2 get rid of nasobial folds

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I'm only 18 and they're visible I'm scared they're gonna get worse soon. Nasobial folds is usually the first thing that happens when hitting the wall especially for females

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6963, bonsai and 4 others
moustache

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SWAG and Deleted member 5189
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron
paranasal implants. also try applying retin a in this area if it's soft tissue problem.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@Leo0509

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Mastermind, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Maybe fillers?

Did that user with the nasolabial folds infect everyone here? I see this title daily now.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Leviathin, johncruz12345 and 9 others
i also have it
giga skincare routine makes them appear less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam
never smile again in your life

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 7313, lepo2317 and 3 others
if you have folds at 18 you must be pretty recessed tbh

folds in the face

smooth in the brain

Stsmall845x845 pad1000x1000f8f8f8

sorry op its over

People with recessed jaws like me have deeper nasolabial folds. It's very likely that's your case too, since you're only 18. A bimax would prevent you from looking older than your age in your following years.

There's a lot of misinfo in this thread OP. Nasolabial Folds are naturally occurring with or without a recessed maxilla, and they occur because of subcutaneous fat loss in the cheek pad area. Having an over grown maxilla is the only way bone structure could affect not having nasolabial folds, and even that can be a huge failo. Some people with recessed maxillas don't have them at all. If you wanna fix nasolabial folds, you should look into CO2 Laser if it's no too bad, Dermafiller if you're okay with paying for it every 2-3 years (dermafiller last a very long time in nasolabial folds and is relatively cheap for how long it last), paranasal implants because they're permanent, or in some cases, your nose shape can cause nasolabial folds as well depending on if it's too big. You and everyone you know eventually gets them, but there are ways to prevent and treat them, and not only that, but some people actually look a little bit better with a slight amount of Nasolabial folds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leviathin, hopemaxxer, Yusu and 2 others
rub capsaicin on them

Lefort 1 Boyo

People with recessed jaws like me have deeper nasolabial folds. It's very likely that's your case too, since you're only 18. A bimax would prevent you from looking older than your age in your following years.
I think that’s why I have nasolabial folds
So bimax should fix it right?

LeFort 2 fixes anything

There's a lot of misinfo in this thread OP. Nasolabial Folds are naturally occurring with or without a recessed maxilla, and they occur because of subcutaneous fat loss in the cheek pad area. Having an over grown maxilla is the only way bone structure could affect not having nasolabial folds, and even that can be a huge failo. Some people with recessed maxillas don't have them at all. If you wanna fix nasolabial folds, you should look into CO2 Laser if it's no too bad, Dermafiller if you're okay with paying for it every 2-3 years (dermafiller last a very long time in nasolabial folds and is relatively cheap for how long it last), paranasal implants because they're permanent, or in some cases, your nose shape can cause nasolabial folds as well depending on if it's too big. You and everyone you know eventually gets them, but there are ways to prevent and treat them, and not only that, but some people actually look a little bit better with a slight amount of Nasolabial folds.

Hey you are talking about a big nose that can cause them

the funny thing is I tought exactly the same in my case... Can I send you pics?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Hey you are talking about a big nose that can cause them

the funny thing is I tought exactly the same in my case... Can I send you pics?
Yes, big nose can cause them, especially in the case of a broken nose/trauma to a nose that causes it to grow in different. Send pics.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Yes, big nose can cause them, especially in the case of a broken nose/trauma to a nose that causes it to grow in different. Send pics.
i have a brutally deviated septum and the side of my face which my nose "grows into" has worse folds, i hope septoplasty will help balance things out

i have a brutally deviated septum and the side of my face which my nose "grows into" has worse folds, i hope septoplasty will help balance things out
If your septum deviated, likely the sides of your nose grew in bigger in order to accomodate for my air especially on that side. Septoplasty won't do much other than possibly more prominent philtrum around that whole area, but you may want to look into paranasal implants

If your septum deviated, likely the sides of your nose grew in bigger in order to accomodate for my air especially on that side. Septoplasty won't do much other than possibly more prominent philtrum around that whole area, but you may want to look into paranasal implants
i'm getting septo+rhinoplasty for hopefully natural looking result

I think that’s why I have nasolabial folds
So bimax should fix it right?
Yes. Go to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon to ask his opinion

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
There are good threads about it on .me actually,

I'm trying to find them back, but search results are drowned out by the gazillion threads made by that uber-autistic guy about his nasolabial "folds".

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel