Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, toolateforme, Crescogenic and 9 others
I find this offensive, stop

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 1 other person
6'4 master race 6'5 in shoes i height mogged all the faggots and foids in giga heels in my friend's brother wedding dopamine rush tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This is untrue op. girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2205, toolateforme and 2 others
This is untrue op. girls love short dudes that can hold their weight also 5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations. This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.
Ultra cope when i stand next to a 5'9 chad i mog him to oblivion even though i am 4.5 psl facially max

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I am 5'10"...

:feelsbadman:

c2b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1862

ABSOLUTE fucking COPE OP

Levi is fucking 5'2 & literally kills all of these lanklets because of his compact midface and
hunter eyes

thanks and kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Ultra cope when i stand next to a 5'9 chad i mog him to oblivion even though i am 4.5 psl facially max
except for the fact that the 5'9 chad pulls more girls than you ever will. You may feel like you mog him but in reality not even a comparison.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you really are 5ft11 you can easily fraud 6ft
I can fraud 6ft2 no problem

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
511 is more than enough you utter autist

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Deleted member 206
5'11 can fraud to 6'1
Meanwhile my manlet ass can't
Fuck you

Lol the biggest slayer at my school is 5 ft 11.5 and all the girls want to fuck him and he gets away with anything I even saw him at the gym 40 minutes ago and we talked.I heightmogged him by an inch.feels good mang

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies