How a solid chadlite looks

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Clear skin, nice facial averageness, tall skull pleasant eye area, bone mass could be better but good bone positioning, no ratios failo

BC567599 BFFD 4F05 A2AF 0C00E6D767FB

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
@pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Water

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
He would be rated Htn by .org if he wasn’t famous btw. You can’t be a chad or chadlite on .org without status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future slavic chad, tombradylover, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
He would be rated Htn by .org if he wasn’t famous btw. You can’t be a chad or chadlite on .org without status
Most factual comment I’ve seen today

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
He looks too nice and shows 0 dark traid features could even be negative. He looks plain boring yet incels worship him
It’s just the harmony

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and horizontallytall
How did he acquire his status?

Funny you say that. I'm gonna tag you in a lil surprise

exactly, this site never rates anyone higher than high tier normie unless they're famous and with status

apparently chadlite and chad are 1 in a trillion and only applies to absolutely perfect looking guys, making them meaningless terms, and making tall slayers who get lots of women somehow not chadlites or chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, NateJacobs, Deleted member 43934 and 2 others
many people who are rated chad or cl would for sure be lower if it wasn’t known that women find them v attractive. just again shows autists on here don’t know what women find attractive

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
exactly, this site never rates anyone higher than high tier normie unless they're famous and with status

apparently chadlite and chad are 1 in a trillion and only applies to absolutely perfect looking guys, making them meaningless terms, and making tall slayers who get lots of women somehow not chadlites or chads
Daily reminder that "Chad" was simply a term for your everyday school hot jock, it became popular term because every school or even every class had one such "Chad" that people could remember.

Today retards here will argue with you to death if you call some top0,001% model a Chad, because to them a Chad is only some ethereal heavenly creature which exists on verge of perceptible dimensions and can't ever be actually seen. And the most famous supermodel of recent decades is barely a chadlite, ofc. If you disagree you're bluepilled and coping :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
if that’s chadlite, then no one is over HTN tier

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

bro i see 5/10 white boys being rated chadlite here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

i disagree, this sites ratings are good, you just have to understand that you don’t need to be chadlite or htn to have girls interested in you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
that’s a chad my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23558 and PointOfNoReturn
if that’s chadlite, then no one is over HTN tier
Lack of bones, lack of striking features. Excellent everywhere else, why is solid chadlite not enough? I can make a case for weak chad maybe

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
That’s chad lol

You said fucking arvid mogs chico

Lack of bones, lack of striking features. Excellent everywhere else, why is solid chadlite not enough? I can make a case for weak chad maybe
idk, i think chico is a casa apart due to his insane ratios and harmony. Maybe i’m wrong but i never seen anyone like chico till now.

Yeah chad and bonez is cool and i see it often. But chico has just sometimhing the other miss

idk, i think chico is a casa apart due to his insane ratios and harmony. Maybe i’m wrong but i never seen anyone like chico till now.

Yeah chad and bonez is cool and i see it often. But chico has just sometimhing the other miss
People have just been exposed to his face 10000 times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PseudoMaxxer and cytoplasm
he does in terms of IRL appeal

now keep coping
Yeah that's why he's rotting in the middle of nowhere nerdic shithole and planning 10 surgeries. What's your reasoning for it, one single tinder experiment?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
he does in terms of IRL appeal and blackgymmax proved it

now keep coping
lol.

Jfl.

Arvid is a total mogger and chad, don’t get me wrong.

But he ain’t mogging chico imo

lol.

Jfl.

Arvid is a total mogger and chad, don’t get me wrong.

But he ain’t mogging chico imo
I have seen unfrauded arvid pics and he looked htn in them. No such thing as chad on .org

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 23558