How adonis and his tribe became furries [story]

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Once upon a time in a distant land known as Broville, Hamza, also known as Adoniss, was deep into his routine of preaching about "monk mode," "gains," and how to be the absolute alpha male. His Adoniss Tribe followed his every word, believing in the gospel of cold showers, lifting heavy weights, and flexing in the mirror. Life was good, gains were happening, and the tribe was thriving.

But one day, during one of their infamous Monk Mode Meditation Mondays, something unexpected happened. As Hamza was leading a chant of “Discipline over desire!” while lifting a kettlebell in one hand and reading a book about stoicism in the other, a mysterious, wise old rabbit hopped into the camp. His fur gleamed in the sunlight, and his eyes sparkled with ancient wisdom—or maybe just indigestion.

The tribe paused, mid-rep, staring at the rabbit in awe. Hamza, never one to ignore a challenge, put down his kettlebell and approached the rabbit, who suddenly stood on its hind legs like it was about to drop some ancient knowledge.

The rabbit spoke in a deep, mystical voice:
Adoniss... you have achieved much. But true masculinity has yet to be unlocked.

The tribe gasped.

What do you mean, mystical furball?” Hamza asked, intrigued but still skeptical. “We’ve mastered monk mode, we’ve embraced discipline. What’s next?”

The rabbit’s whiskers twitched as it replied, “**You have mastered the mind and the body... but not the fur. The true peak of masculinity lies in embracing your inner beast. Only by becoming one with the fur can you achieve true alpha status.

Hamza’s jaw dropped. The Adoniss Tribe was dead silent.

Fur?” one tribe member muttered. “Like…furries?

The rabbit nodded solemnly. “**Indeed, furries. You must adorn yourself in the likeness of majestic animals—wolves, foxes, dragons—and only then will you transcend to peak masculinity.

Hamza, whose face was usually stern with discipline, suddenly had a glimmer in his eyes. “This... this could be the ultimate monk mode challenge. The next level! The alpha form! Peak masculinity... in fur suits!” He clenched his fists as if this revelation had unlocked a hidden level of testosterone.

Adoniss Furry Tribe!” Hamza shouted, raising his arms like a prophet of gains. “We must embrace our primal side! Our true form! This is the way to greatness. Forget the weak men who laugh at furries. They do not understand our journey to become absolute alpha males!

The tribe, ever loyal to their leader, began to nod in agreement. “Yeah... it makes sense...” said one bro, who was mid-squat. “I’ve always felt like a wolf inside.

I’ve got a fox-like vibe,” said another.

And so, the Adoniss Tribe embarked on the ultimate journey of self-discovery. They began ordering custom fur suits online, but, being peak masculine men, they didn’t settle for ordinary suits. No, they had “Monk Mode Furry Suits” designed—fur covered in motivational quotes like, "Discipline Over Everything" and "Lift Heavy, Howl Hard." Each suit came with a kettlebell attachment and space for protein bars.

Weeks later, the tribe had fully transformed. Hamza himself became Adoniss the Wolf, with a fur suit so majestic that it sparkled under the sun, his tail wagging as he preached about stoicism and deadlifts. His tribe, now adorned as wolves, foxes, and dragons, stood behind him—furry and proud.

THIS is peak masculinity, brothers!” Hamza declared during their first Furry Meditation Session, where they sat in lotus position, wearing their fur suits and growling softly in unison. “We have ascended beyond mere men. We are now primal, disciplined, and... FURRY. This is monk mode in its truest form. The rest of the world will never understand.

The tribe members howled in agreement. They had never felt more masculine. More alpha.

Bro, I’ve never felt so... in touch with my inner wolf,” one tribe member whispered through his fox mask.

Same, man. The fur suit really brings out the gains. I did 10% more reps today just by growling between sets,” another chimed in.

Soon, Furry Gym Sessions became the norm. They’d lift weights while barking and growling, encouraging each other with phrases like, “Howl for those gains, bro!” and “You call that a deadlift, pup? You’re still a beta wolf!” The gym was never the same again.

The Adoniss Furry Tribe began to gain a following online. People were intrigued. Was this really the next level of masculinity? Were fur suits the secret to unlocking alpha status? Soon, influencers and self-help gurus were reaching out, asking how they could get involved in this mysterious “Furry Monk Mode.”

Hamza, ever the entrepreneur, started offering Furry Monk Mode Courses, where men could learn how to lift weights, meditate, and “embrace their primal nature” all while wearing custom fur suits. The “Adoniss Furry Tribe” exploded in popularity.

Welcome, young wolf cubs,” Hamza would say in his webinars, fully suited up as Adoniss the Wolf. “You are here because you want to transcend your weak, human form. You want to embrace true masculinity. Fur, gains, discipline—this is the way.

Men from all over the world joined the tribe, proudly donning their own fur suits. The streets of Broville were soon filled with alpha wolves, foxes, lions, and even a stray badger or two—each one proclaiming their newfound furry discipline as the peak of monk mode.

As the Furry Tribe grew, so did Hamza’s legend. He was no longer just Hamza or Adoniss. He was Adoniss the Primal Alpha Wolf, the leader of the most disciplined, shredded, and furry tribe the world had ever seen.

And thus, the Adoniss Furry Tribe reigned supreme, barking, growling, and lifting their way to eternal glory, forever misunderstood but fully convinced that being a furry was, indeed, the ultimate expression of peak masculinity.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: uksucks, jué, mug and 2 others
Read every single molecule.

• Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
brain nourishment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jué and alurmo
Xangsane tier story, sorry bruh 😔

• JFL
i remember summer 2013 at hamza camp

good times

• Love it
Yes i was a goat

What were you
Back then yet I used to be a Jeffrey, fortunately Adoniss has showed me the light and the path to greatness

• Love it
Reactions: mug