How affectionate are you with a friend?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Some guys consider it disrespectful to pat a friend on the head, hug and even touch him.

I'm quite affectionate. One thing I like to do is lie my head on the shoulders of my friend for a few seconds.

It's somewhat like this:

Robert plant and jimmy page art zelin

Here Robert Plant is lying his head on the shoulders of Jimmy Page so he can sing as well, but you get the idea.

Are you affectionate with your friends at all?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, incel194012940, murdah and 2 others
fucking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NEOKAISER, N1666, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
fucking faggot
Somehow I knew exactly what you were going to post when I saw the notification. I just did not imagine there would be a "fucking" in there. I thought it would be simply a "faggot".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, murdah and Bomber517
Somehow I knew exactly what you were going to post when I saw the notification. I just did not imagine there would be a "fucking" in there. I thought it would be simply a "faggot".
i mean it's pretty gay

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
With male friends just hugging, with female friends I fuck the shit out of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, LegitUser and 4 others
Only i handshake with my friends all the time.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista
This makes me feel uncomfortable cuz idk then if they are gay for me

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Madridista
This makes me feel uncomfortable cuz idk then if they are gay for me
If you know them well, you have no reason to be insecure with their affection.

I give them backshots

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Man can't comment nothing on here without someone calling you a faggot. When I'm friends with someone no matter whoever I try to just listen. As a guy, no one ever really listens. You really pick up on how much it helps when someone listens to what you have to say and they actually respond in an interesting way you don't expect. This is the biggest extent to how I show my appreciation to friends. I just listen to what they have to say and really try to think about it sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista
Man can't comment nothing on here without someone calling you a faggot. When I'm friends with someone no matter whoever I try to just listen. As a guy, no one ever really listens. You really pick up on how much it helps when someone listens to what you have to say and they actually respond in an interesting way you don't expect. This is the biggest extent to how I show my appreciation to friends. I just listen to what they have to say and really try to think about it sometimes.
Good post. It's very nice when someone actually listens to what we're saying and makes a valuable comment. I'll try being more like that with my friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
You're gay, bro.

You're only supposed to get physical and verbal affection from either your mother or your gf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Madridista
I don't like physical contact

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Madridista
my friend was once grabbing my thigh and squeezing it on bus

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, NEOKAISER and Madridista
Quick hug at most and dap all the time

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I dont think ive ever even hugged some of my friends who ive known for 10+ years

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NEOKAISER, Madridista and murdah
Some guys consider it disrespectful to pat a friend on the head, hug and even touch him.

I'm quite affectionate. One thing I like to do is lie my head on the shoulders of my friend for a few seconds.

It's somewhat like this:

View attachment 2981368

Here Robert Plant is lying his head on the shoulders of Jimmy Page so he can sing as well, but you get the idea.

Are you affectionate with your friends at all?
imma be real i am giga affectionate but i know i can never show it because it looks gay and they don't even like it

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and LegitUser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back