How am i supposed to behave at a sports club?

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
So i am joining a soccer/football team as i am bored af, i'm forced to do a sport and don't want to be in the basement 24/7. First training is in a month. However, i know a lot of guys who where on a soccer team and they always act stupidly annoying but somehow get the girls and have a lot of friends. Is this how NT's behave? How should i behave NT in a social situation like this? I used to go to school and these types of popular guys bullied me and picked on me. When i tried plotting a revenge the police came and the school expelled me.

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and FailedNormieManlet
I never really said much to my teammates unless it was about footy

So i am joining a soccer/football team as i am bored af, i'm forced to do a sport and don't want to be in the basement 24/7. First training is in a month. However, i know a lot of guys who where on a soccer team and they always act stupidly annoying but somehow get the girls and have a lot of friends. Is this how NT's behave? How should i behave NT in a social situation like this? I used to go to school and these types of popular guys bullied me and picked on me. When i tried plotting a revenge the police came and the school expelled me.
do you enjoy soccer/football?

you behave naturally
you are who you are

you behave naturally
you are who you are
That's the biggest part of the problem. I behave like an aspie and so NT's always think i'm weird.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Just watch a lot of clips from football dressing rooms and behind the scenes footage - the players seem to high-five each other a lot, they hug, kiss on the cheeks, jump, yell, sing, of course you have to be very NT to pull this off...

You have to beat them all up, to assert dominance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
scream at the top of your lungs calling everyone niggers!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Just watch a lot of clips from football dressing rooms and behind the scenes footage - the players seem to high-five each other a lot, they hug, kiss on the cheeks, jump, yell, sing, of course you have to be very NT to pull this off...

It's over if you have to overthink about this

you're supposed to mog

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt