how am i supposed to love women

Bui

Bui

Gey
their only talent is sucking dick and 9 out of 10 times they can't even suck properly, women are worthless beings that don't deserve love.
i find it hard that god wants us to love everyone, but when women are this slutty and retarded how am i supposed to show them the same level of respect?

just look how stupid and pointless they are, can't even cook shit. fucking replace them with artificial wombs already, i'll have my kid lab grown like broly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Funnyunenjoyer1, HTNcutecel and 3 others
Stab them to death then cuddle their corpse

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Relatable, this is why I gave up on girls(I can't get one)
I just try my best to enjoy life in other ways, which are none(I'll kill myself at 20)

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, imthesupremecel and heyheyheybro22
wanna see nirvana but don’t wanna die yet

stressed out and shit

that’s everyday shit

smoking dmt that’s a cheap vacation
IMG 9127

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Stab them to death then cuddle their corpse
it's just that 99% of them cannot be future mothers, how are they expect to raise a kid when they cook garbage ass food like that?
jesus christ, women can't even raise a fucking child which is coded in their DNA.

I just try my best to enjoy life in other ways, which are none(I'll kill myself at 20)
Blast steroids

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
it's just that 99% of them cannot be future mothers, how are they expect to raise a kid when they cook garbage ass food like that?
jesus christ, women can't even raise a fucking child which is coded in their DNA.
Not even because of the cooking but theyre all whores now

pretty sure nothing would change tbh, but I don't care anymore ig, thanks for the tip tho
no it would im 100x happier and feel better on cycle than i am off cycle

• +1
I'm happy for u bro ❤️, ig I'll keep your tip in mind for future if I can access to that shit
u can easily its decently cheap and rlly ez to get online and irl u can get it from most gym coaches

• +1
u can easily its decently cheap and rlly ez to get online and irl u can get it from most gym coaches
I can't really get money tbh, in Italy you can't take a job if your under 18, literally bro, not even waiter, Because otherwise the local/boss would be reported for child exploitation jfl

if I was able to get money id have them saved up for hardmaxxing tbh

also I can't hide them sadly, my parents house isn't that big, and they inspect my room

I can't really get money tbh, in Italy you can't take a job if your under 18, literally bro, not even waiter, Because otherwise the local/boss would be reported for child exploitation jfl

also I can't hide them sadly, my parents house isn't that big, and they inspect my room

not sure if this is cope but hope this helps.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PeakIncels
My arse is gonna be natty for a year then hop on the roids at 16 is that good

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and heyheyheybro22

its rlly cjeap js get a little money from ur parents or sum

So real bhai

• Love it
Ill go ER on those bitches asap

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and heyheyheybro22