How am i supposed to talk with women?

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
everytime i talk to one they always end up giving me short answear or they are completely uninterested and thats when i’m not even flirting with them so how the fuck am i supposed to flirt with one without being called a creep or having cops called on me?

it’s impossible i asked my incel friend how am i supposed to interact with a foid nowdays and he told me the same thing it’s impossible they don’t even want any men talking with them unless chad.

my friend is a shortcel and he told me a tallcel that if i was short like him girls would spit on me and treat me like shit(they already do)

it’s over for ugly and average looking guys.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hypersonic, Suns9999, wrist cry and 2 others
akm1xE22_700w_0.jpg

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Suns9999
where do you find such people?
dude just go up to the ugliest or fattest or shortest guy at your workplace or school and start talking to him it’s very likely that he will hold some kind of black pilled ideas.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it’s very likely that he will hold some kind of black pilled ideas

nahhh

normies, no matter how ugly, think bluepilled and positive

and let’s say what if you do meet the rare blackpilled person. how tf do you get him to talk about his blackpill ideas to even know that he’s blackpilled? blackpillers play by the #1 rule of the blackpill which is don’t talk about it irl.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
nahhh

normies, no matter how ugly, think bluepilled and positive

and let’s say what if you do meet the rare blackpilled person. how tf do you get him to talk about his blackpill ideas to even know that he’s blackpilled? blackpillers play by the #1 rule of the blackpill which is don’t talk about it irl.
at this point i really don’t care if people see me as a incel i tell my normie friends that i get no bitches and that foids nowdays are too picky and annoying and they really don’t care if i say black pilled stuff infront of them.

most people subconsciously know that the black pill is true but some people just deny it as to make themselves seem pessimistic.

when you engage with a ugly people who have experienced no attention from women his whole life talking about your own experiences he will relate to you and start to talk about his own experiences it’s very possible to talk about black pilled stuff with normies if they are ltn and under.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
you ask for her socials if she rejects kidnap her and use her as a sex slave

Dnr

Attachments

• 4425303-41982c63aef095785f213f21bc94731f.mov
    6.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
everytime i talk to one they always end up giving me short answear or they are completely uninterested and thats when i’m not even flirting with them so how the fuck am i supposed to flirt with one without being called a creep or having cops called on me?

it’s impossible i asked my incel friend how am i supposed to interact with a foid nowdays and he told me the same thing it’s impossible they don’t even want any men talking with them unless chad.

my friend is a shortcel and he told me a tallcel that if i was short like him girls would spit on me and treat me like shit(they already do)

it’s over for ugly and average looking guys.
Dont join the military