HOW and WHERE can I FIND A VIRGIN?

LOST

LOST

Gold
What is the country or culture with less promiscuity in woman? What kind of places....
I feel disgusted about how slutty all women are, and i need something valuable

When i say virgin i am talking about my ideal (and almost impossible) , but i am asking for any girl with less than two sexual partners.

probably parts of the islamic world

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
try your local kindergarten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13335 and 15 others
probably parts of the islamic world
they get married at 12yo in islamic countries. Muslim girls in the west? I could tell you some stories ;)

Why you want a virgin? Just don‘t take a slut, but virgins don’t exist.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
they get married at 12yo in islamic countries. Muslim girls in the west? I could tell you some stories ;)

Why you want a virgin? Just don‘t take a slut, but virgins don’t exist.
I prefer a non used woman, more pure and valuable in my opinion. They have higher self respect and they are usually not as much damaged than woman with multiple sexual partners. I like a girl who i can say "its mine", not just my damn turn after 10000 dicks inside.

In my opinions finding a really hot virgin its almost impossible, i am also into girls with 2 or less sexual partners.
I appreciate any suggestions.

What is the country or culture with less promiscuity in woman? What kind of places....

When i say virgin i am talking about my ideal (and almost impossible) , but i am asking for any girl with less than two sexual partners.
Try China. Women can be a lot more innocent minded. That's about the only benefit of the great firewall. I hate to be carnal here, but it does highlight exactly what I'm talking about. Puts things into perspective. One time in China I came on 24 year old's tits and she immediately looked at me asking frantically "Will I pregnant?!!!". You might think she was joking, but if you had seen the fear in her eyes you'd know just how serious she was. Now this wasn't a countryside girl either. She'd grown up moderatly wealthy in the center of a big city (Linfen), where her parents owned a restaurant.

Lots of good looking virgins even into their 30s can be found in China. This has a lot to do with the fact that nobody will marry a girl over there who's had their hyman broke. Doesn't matter how hard up a man is for a wife, or how beautiful the girl is. The lack of education about sex also keeps girls from doing other disgusting things before marriage too. It's not uncommon for Chinese girls in their twenties to believe they can become pregnant just by kissing a man or holding his hand. I'm dead serious. If you don't believe me hop on the Chinese internet and see all the forums full of adult girls scared that they'll get pregnant because they did something as mundane as swimming in the same pool as a man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Xangsane, Preoximerianas and 3 others
talk to 15 year olds

saudi arabia

Kindergarden if you hurry up.