How and Where to buy anabolic steroids

D

Deleted member 52872

Iron
STEP 1: Install tor: https://www.torproject.org/download/
STEP 2: Once u installed TOR u select a connection
STEP 3: NEVER EVER put ur tor application on fullscreen because else you'll stand out and get marked.
STEP 4: go to archetype and create an account, TORURL: http://4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion Note: don't try it on google it won't work
STEP 5: once ur done create a xmr and bitcoin wallet, with KYC preferred: binance or coinbase, without kyc: MEXC, ByBit, and CoinEx,, Note that purchasing without KYC will be very complicated and might take u a day to grasp how it works...

Step 6: find a good vendor for the steroid u want to buy and check his reviews whether or not it's a good product and if it arrives

Step 7 last step: choose the normal stealth option when purchasing personal use size and also try and find a vender that ships from inside ur continent so it doesn't go through airport checkups because then the chances it will get seized are slim to none

this is for school projects only

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: widdi, CsCurry and Laidcel
@Tensanity

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity
Just go on meso rx you don't need to go to the dark web to buy steroids :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa and bazinga
STEP 3: NEVER EVER put ur tor application on fullscreen because else you'll stand out and get marked.
STEP 4: go to archetype and create an account, TORURL: http://4pt4axjgzmm4ibmxplfiuvopxzf775e5bqseyllafcecryfthdupjwyd.onion Note: don't try it on google it won't work
STEP 5: once ur done create a xmr and bitcoin wallet, with KYC preferred: binance or coinbase, without kyc: MEXC, ByBit, and CoinEx,, Note that purchasing without KYC will be very complicated and might take u a day to grasp how it works...

Step 6: find a good vendor for the steroid u want to buy and check his reviews whether or not it's a good product and if it arrives

Step 7 last step: choose the normal stealth option when purchasing personal use size and also try and find a vender that ships from inside ur continent so it doesn't go through airport checkups because then the chances it will get seized are slim to none

you dont ned to buy gear from dark web nigger because im nice im gonna give easy accesible source 1 monstersteroids 2 hghworld

• +1
Reactions: groidpilled
Just go on meso rx you don't need to go to the dark web to buy steroids :lul::lul:

you dont ned to buy gear from dark web nigger because im nice im gonna give easy accesible source 1 monstersteroids 2 hghworld
that reminds me of "you don't need to do weed bro just buy some spice" or "cocaine? nah, bath salts."

those "steroids" don't do the job good, they just make u more hungry and make u eat more food so ur hgh increases a bit, the dark web is where u get the real shit

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
that reminds me of "you don't need to do weed bro just buy some spice" or "cocaine? nah, bath salts."

those "steroids" don't do the job good, they just make u more hungry and make u eat more food so ur hgh increases a bit, the dark web is where u get the real shit
😭😭

Nigga gonna inject crack water

• +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool

The dark web is where you will get 100% fake shit. Just buy from qsc.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

are you retarded im telling bro source of brands used by bodybuilders and pharma stuff and he tell me a guy on dark web is selling something more pure bro just shut up

All this is unnecessary, Naps. If you know, you know, if not google is your best friend. Saved everyone the trouble.

bro you wanna inject ratpiss inject it yourself then post a thread with your placebo gains

are you retarded im telling bro source of brands used by bodybuilders and pharma stuff and he tell me a guy on dark web is selling something more pure bro just shut up
All this is unnecessary, Naps. If you know, you know, if not google is your best friend. Saved everyone the trouble.
The dark web is where you will get 100% fake shit. Just buy from qsc.
let me guess, you all fell for the designer steroids on google? btw idk if u realized but selling steroids on google is like selling crack on google or better yet people selling spice claiming it's weed like how tf does that make sense it's fucking illegal

let me guess, you all fell for the designer steroids on google? btw idk if u realized but selling steroids on google is like selling crack on google or better yet people selling spice claiming it's weed like how tf does that make sense it's fucking illegal
they sell it in 3rd world countries where its legal :confused:

God help me 🤦‍♂️ I am not posting a direct link here to my source, that is why I said "naps"..and if you just "GOOGLE NAPS ⚙️" hint, hint, HINT the website will come up. If you don't get it then you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids in the first place.

Always purchase with crypto currency. Thats it.

Steroids on tor jfl most bodybuilders are fucking retarded you think they know how to use the dark web :lul::lul::lul:

I got my steroids and hgh and other drugs all from a surface web company and they've all worked

I got my steroids and hgh and other drugs all from a surface web company and they've all worked
Well, do tell us the source ?

Good read, what are some good vendors for HGH?

Steroids on tor jfl most bodybuilders are fucking retarded you think they know how to use the dark web :lul::lul::lul:
who said they buy it off of there? they buy it off someone who bought it from there

Good read, what are some good vendors for HGH?

@SimplySteroids is a very good one

• +1
Reactions: Tensanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back