Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Gonthar
Video from today current face

Attachments

• VID-20240427-WA0110.mp4
    986.7 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Brutal face change

Face def looks more ogre now:ogre:, Habla español no? Que compuestos esta metiendo en el ciclo?

Te cambio la personalidad?
Te ves como una versión mejorada de Shrek humano
También te oscureciste o me parece

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, twojei and the BULL
Face def looks more ogre now:ogre:, Habla español no? Que compuestos esta metiendo en el ciclo?
Si hablo español, use distintos compuestos

Frankenstein looking ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Did your skin get more oily? I have very oily skin and was told to reduce androgen.

wtf? i thought HGH makes you ogre, now TEST also makes you ogre? can someone explain?

wtf? i thought HGH makes you ogre, now TEST also makes you ogre? can someone explain?
It can help facial bones grow, especially if under 25 when they are still developing, but the increased metabolism can also age the skin prematurely, cause water retention and bloat, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It can help facial bones grow, especially if under 25 when they are still developing, but the increased metabolism can also age the skin prematurely, cause water retention and bloat, etc.

Yes true, it grew my supraorbitals and browridge

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
That body was achievable natty with 2 Years of training. You became more masc facially but you were already masc so you're now borderline in the Ogre zone

That body was achievable natty with 2 Years of training. You became more masc facially but you were already masc so you're now borderline in the Ogre zone
Image 4

From 72 to 103kgs,natty in 2 years :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
i mean the vascularity is nothing crazy, much of this weight gain is water. from 72 to 90 lean was definitely possible. if you told people you are not on gear and trained for 3 years they would believe it.
You have no idea of what you are talking, now i am at 101kgs and i have visible abs.
Sounds like jealousy in a way bcs you have to be actually retarded to think that you can gain this much natty even in 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
You have no idea of what you are talking, now i am at 101kgs and i have visible abs.
Sounds like jealousy in a way bcs you have to be actually retarded to think that you can gain this much natty even in 2 years
as i said most of the weight is water, the arm is big and not even crazy big, but the vascularity is meh. it's definitely possible to put a lot of weight through natural bodybuilding, you were dyel before starting roids so you didn't even give it a chance, you chose the fast route and paid with hair quality and ogrish bones. for looks it worked because he was an androginous twink, but you were already masculine.

as i said most of the weight is water, the arm is big and not even crazy big, but the vascularity is meh. it's definitely possible to put a lot of weight through natural bodybuilding, you were dyel before starting roids so you didn't even give it a chance, you chose the fast route and paid with hair quality and ogrish bones. for looks it worked because he was an androginous twink, but you were already masculine.
He actually looks good in the video, he just aged. His face now is more square, symmetrical and body is better.

Last edited:
He actually looks good in the video, he just aged. His face now is more square, body is better.
i didn't said it's not better, i said it was possible natural through YEARS of training.

He actually looks good in the video, he just aged. His face now is more square, symmetrical and body is better.
You don't age like that in six months. What a cope.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
0 difference. perhaps its worse.