How arab do I look?

I

itssooverformelol

Bronze
I went on ome.tv and asked where ppl thought I was from they all said I look a little arab, and asked some friends irl some said they can see it. i think it was because of the lighting and camera position they said i looked middle eastern, usually in brighter lighting or irl i barely look arab, i asked ppl here b4 and most said argentinian, portuguese, spanish. Like look at the last picture bad lighting i look more arab

Attachments

• bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
0, in the pic w manchester's t-shirt a little, but nah

not very

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
0, in the pic w manchester's t-shirt a little, but nah
yeah i think its just my jew hook nose, but yeah most ppl said it was just the man u pic, also where do u think im from?

U look Indian

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, AscensionMan98, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Tunisian?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, IAMNOTANINCEL, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: traeyoung and borntosuffer
kys retard i am not dark, my skin color is white you fucking retard
ever heard of lightskin, U are definitely from India my guy i can even see uk flag in background

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and AscensionMan98
ever heard of lightskin, U are definitely from India my guy i can even see uk flag in background
nah all indians are dark, and im not from the uk lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
they all said I look a little arab

you look like a brown eastern mediterranean. you have some arabic genes but from like north africa.

hard to say exactly what, it's some italian (sicilian?), polish, tunisian shit going on or sm.

you're just mixed af.

• +1
IMG 2974

Looks like someone smashed her mid face with a frying pan squishy squishy! @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, jué, borntosuffer and 3 others
j
I went on ome.tv and asked where ppl thought I was from they all said I look a little arab, and asked some friends irl some said they can see it. i think it was because of the lighting and camera position they said i looked middle eastern, usually in brighter lighting or irl i barely look arab, i asked ppl here b4 and most said argentinian, portuguese, spanish. Like look at the last picture bad lighting i look more arab
jewish

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You look greek or portuguese

im putting you on my top 10 org subhumans thread later today

• JFL
Reactions: emo, Gengar and Willmogulater
You look about 25% arab
Would fit right in italy

Okay nigga get a life you spend your life inside this shit fucking loser kill yourself dirty nigger

I hope I’m in there, bhai:)
Let everyone see my subhumanity, but you probably don’t know who I am.

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Your appearance doesn't suggest Arab origin; rather, you have more of a European look.

• Ugh..
I hope I’m in there, bhai:)
Let everyone see my subhumanity, but you probably don’t know who I am.
you’re the trucel with the uneven eyes and pubic like curly hair, of course i’ve had you saved for this occasion

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
you’re the trucel with the uneven eyes and pubic like curly hair, of course i’ve had you saved for this occasion
my hair is literally straight/wavy lmfao

you have a decent pheno you look mediterrean/hispanic/middle eastern

Light brown spic with small eyes

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You look white except for the last pic.

Looks half white half arab tbh, not fully arab imo

u look like someone i know who is also half arab the hair probably if i had to pick something