how are football players' highlights videos like this one are made?

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
I will talk about this video and this player as an example.
how did the creator of this video find when this player had good dribbles, good passes, ball interceptions to put them in his video?
this player played more than 40 games this season, I'm sure this YouTuber didn't watch all of these matches to search for this player's good plays. so how does he and other YouTubers who make this type of videos find the players highlight out of the over 3000 minutes they play each season?

Could be going on reddit and just searching up the player's name. There's plenty of highlights with alternate angles on r/soccer for example. Don't think there could be enough of material for a whole video, but perhaps some clips.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and randomvanish
There are expensive sites like wyscout that actual scouts use and they have highlights filtered by category (dribbling, key passes, possess under pressure etc), maybe they using that, I see some plays from Milan too in that comp so he had to review multiple seasons, which is hard to do but still possibile since it makes views therefore money

Some guys make comps/individual highlights, you just have to download all the individual highlights and select the best moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back