How are most users here having sex now?

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura
Not until this year did I start seeing more on users here talk about their sexual experiences from clubs.

Are specifically clubs that easy to slay in? People who claim MTN have slayed multiple foids.

I feel like one of the few left virgins on this site.

Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, ihearvoices, deadstock and 1 other person
it's in the name of the site, bro

• +1
Reactions: thecel and psychomandible
Normie invasion

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, psychomandible, Bars and 3 others
Not until this year did I start seeing more on users here talk about their sexual experiences from clubs.

Are specifically clubs that easy to slay in? People who claim MTN have slayed multiple foids.

I feel like one of the few left virgins on this site.

Brutal
Defintely not slaying in europe

Or i am just brootal non NT

I’m ltn and I have no issue in clubs where I live

Slaying is genuinely not that hard. The bar is very low tbh, not humblebragging but it’s the reality. Once you have one under your belt it’s a lot easier.

I live near the state university in maine
Are you giga NT? And what would you rate the foids you slay?

LTN seems far of a stretch to be able to casually slay without effort

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Slaying is genuinely not that hard. The bar is very low tbh, not humblebragging but it’s the reality. Once you have one under your belt it’s a lot easier.
Never been to a club/bar yet.

What do you mean by very low? The girls don't have standards there at all they just go for someone who acts NT or looks normie all around?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

He is capping dont believe everything on the net ltns are NOT slaying

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles
This was never an incel forum, unlike .net

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive

yes I’m quite extroverted + plus drugs like alcohol to lower inhibition helps a lot as well

the foids aren’t the best quality ngl, but as ltn it’s the best I can do.

the highest I girl I fucked was a very drunk htb, the rest were chubby Ltb/Femcel type girls

yes, I massed approached most nights out, like over 500+ diff girls all around the area

• JFL
Reactions: watah

What do you mean by very low? The girls don't have standards there at all they just go for someone who acts NT or looks normie all around?
Literally just be NT, MTN+ and have a setup that allows you to bring girls back to yours.
eventually you’ll learn that slaying random girls is boring and you’ll seek more meaningful relationships

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: illusivespirits and watah

they're so drunk they don't care

Literally just be NT, MTN+ and have a setup that allows you to bring girls back to yours.
eventually you’ll learn that slaying random girls is boring and you’ll seek more meaningful relationships
lol

i have few it didnt become easier

I bet my left nut you ain't ltn

yeah I capped bro I’m actually a chadlite

I'm MTN some users have even claimed I'm above average but don't even get near slaying. I've seen the faces of some of these mtns that claim slaying and their even ltn idk how they do it

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
nah it was great tbh even though it was with a gook ltb, I was intimacy starved for a minute.
Do you take all of the encounters you had back to ur place?

Do you take all of the encounters you had back to ur place?

most of them, sometimes it was in a club bathroom, back of my truck , in the uni bathroom, etc but mostly my place

I’m not having sex I hope u feel better now

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and illusivespirits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back