How are my eyebrows?

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Naturally they are twice as thick. Jfl at me cutting them so thin. Do i at least look like a prettyboy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200606-113841_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200606-113841_Chrome.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 71
Mouth and eyebrows are your only obvious flaws imo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
at this point, i am officially diagnosing body dysmorphic disorder.

Narrow ipd philtrum and asymmetry also
Not that much of an issue. It’s his mouth that makes his philtrum look worse and his brows and type of hooding that makes his IPD look small. Both are still decent imo.

Not that much of an issue. It’s his mouth that makes his philtrum look worse and his brows and type of hooding that makes his IPD look small. Both are still decent imo.
Eyebrows are not the problem if i let them grow properly. Im going for gandy brows now
Narrow ipd philtrum and asymmetry also
The think is, that i cant do anything about IPD and PFL. Only option is canthaltilt, but that wouldnt increase my psl that much unlike a lipsurgery

Too narrow

Too thin is how they are and too much above your eyes. You plucked away your masculinity.

You know this though.

Seek help Johann.

Eyebrows are not the problem if i let them grow properly. Im going for gandy brows now

The think is, that i cant do anything about IPD and PFL. Only option is canthaltilt, but that wouldnt increase my psl that much unlike a lipsurgery
Show me your unplucked brows

Naturally they are twice as thick. Jfl at me cutting them so thin. Do i at least look like a prettyboy?
Are you willing to share your lay count...just wondering

Attachments

• Polish_20200607_205746528.jpg
    Polish_20200607_205746528.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong
Had one normie gf in my entire life. Nothing special, she wasnt ugly, but her body sucked.

2 years ago
you'd go up maybe like 0.5psl with thicker eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908