How are my smile lines this bad

V

valentine

Iron
19m does anyone have advice or possible reasoning as to why this shit is happening. My skin is overall healthy and youthful and I'm very skinny. Had them my entire life. This combined with the 1:1 chin philtrum ratio is brutal esp in bad lighting. I think it has smth to do w my bite and teeth. Is it possible braces would help w this? Ratings and advice is appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20241009_224357_187.jpg
    IMG_20241009_224357_187.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241009_224403_302.jpg
    IMG_20241009_224403_302.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241009_224405_777.jpg
    IMG_20241009_224405_777.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241009_224353_322.jpg
    IMG_20241009_224353_322.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: castizo
Mirin emo mogger

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, swagstar, kennnnnyyyyy and 1 other person
19m does anyone have advice or possible reasoning as to why this shit is happening. My skin is overall healthy and youthful and I'm very skinny. Had them my entire life. This combined with the 1:1 chin philtrum ratio is brutal esp in bad lighting. I think it has smth to do w my bite and teeth. Is it possible braces would help w this? Ratings and advice is appreciated
idkk but maybe cuz of ur long philtrum, maybe it accentuate the fact that u got smile lines

• +1
Reactions: valentine
hop on test dawg you look too breedable

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, 97baHater, swagstar and 3 others
shut up faggot

Congratulations Castizo ! You were awarded the Faggotic Nigger Award 2024 for your faggotry and niggeric behavior ! Your annoying remarks granted you this award cherish it like your life depends on it !

It's not ab collagen I've stated that in the post. I've had them my whole life
Did you take marine collagen ? and for how long

Congratulations Castizo ! You were awarded the Faggotic Nigger Award 2024 for your faggotry and niggeric behavior ! Your annoying remarks granted you this award cherish it like your life depends on it !
View attachment 3228855

Did you take marine collagen ? and for how long
No I don't know what that is. I use retinol though and it's helped a lot w skin imperfections but atp I'm sure the smile lines are genetic / due to the bone structure

No I don't know what that is. I use retinol though and it's helped a lot w skin imperfections but atp I'm sure the smile lines are genetic / due to the bone structure
what part of the bone could lead to that

Not sure I'm not too knowledgeable on this. Will try to fix my teeth and see if there's any improvement. U think taking collagen is worth it?
I guess it would, you could also try fat redistribution procedures idk if that would work

Idk why your smile lines are bad but put volufiline on your upper lip or get fillers. It’ll help you to have a visible upper lip and make your philtrum look a bit smaller which would draw attention away from your smile lines. Lower third nerfing you rn

Idk why your smile lines are bad but put volufiline on your upper lip or get fillers. It’ll help you to have a visible upper lip and make your philtrum look a bit smaller which would draw attention away from your smile lines. Lower third nerfing you rn
Volufiline is cope I need a lip lift + I'm pushing my chin forward a bit in pics it's more brutal irl

Testosteronemax and your smile lines will disappear those appear to shitty facial muscle genetics +low body fat

Volufiline is cope I need a lip lift + I'm pushing my chin forward a bit in pics it's more brutal irl
Volufiline does work for lips. Nearly doubled my lip size. Doesn’t work for upper eyelid or chin but def works on lips and it added a bit of volume on my zygos