how are people able to have alts here

Slayer

Slayer

💩
I have to assume they're using some kind of obscure pajeet VPN to avoid the autoban when you create your account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, cannotbeasked and noobs
I have to assume they're using some kind of obscure pajeet VPN to avoid the autoban when you create your account
use different internet to signup

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Slayer
use different internet to signup
sounds like too much work just to get banned eventually. at least you can use tempmail addresses, so many sites are starting to disallow them

sounds like too much work just to get banned eventually. at least you can use tempmail addresses, so many sites are starting to disallow them
You can't anymore btw

• Woah
Reactions: Slayer
we catch most of them eventually.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, <6PSLcel and Slayer
Change the way you talk, write and who you interact with if your going to make an alt

If you’re a mod (gay nigger who should khs) and you see

Nigger A: comes on usually between the hours of 3pm to 7pm, interacts a lot with a select group of users (mainly) uses British English spelling, and has a distant locution

Then Nigger B: comes on very similar hours, talks the same way, interacts with the same people, obviously won’t say it’s his alt or be too obvious

Then yeah the gay mods will bust him pretty quick, I’m mainly focusing on the “social engineering” aspect the technical side is pretty easy

The same way they create alts on every other platform