How are people racist? I've tried to be racist it's emotionally driven and illogical

Carv

Carv

Inactive
How are people racist? I've tried to be racist it's emotionally driven and illogical

Like I feel like super emotional people are racist or brainwashed.

Mexicans go back to Mexico meanwhile took half their land.

America is white only meanwhile whites legit came here and legit belong to Europe.

African Americans go back to Africa meanwhile they were taken here and bred more native. They are then regular Africans. AA is a diff subgroup.

If u wanted America to be white only go to Europe where u came from.

The United States legit belong to Native Americans I've legit haven't seen one irl they legit got massacred and raped.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Imretarded?, not__cel and 4 others
Serious questions fr.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Native means this is ur land and pheno was here.

• +1
6/10 yap sesh could be longer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, based_pakichad421, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 4 others
I'm not racist but when I see afro americans talking about cultural appropriation or something similar I tend to say offensive things

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, optimisticzoomer, dxrkprince and 2 others
I'm not racist but when I see afro americans talking about cultural appropriation or something similar I tend to say offensive things
cultural appropriation has been thing Europeans done for centuries.

Europeans learned math from Egypt.
Farming techniques learned from Africans.

Much more Google it.

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking

Much more Google it.
Yes the middle east laid most foundations

But to be fair all modern tech etc was made by whites (i'm not white)

Yes the middle east laid most foundations

But to be fair all modern tech etc was made by whites (i'm not white)
Not true other races created modern tech like George Washington Carver agriculture science
Elijah Mcoy steam engine much more. White definitely created all is crazy let’s be real

For reference, OP is a Muslimcel. Of course he wants whitey to go back to Europe. He is angry that muslimcels weren’t the ones who conquered the world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Funnyunenjoyer1, efidescontinuado and 3 others
For reference, OP is a Muslimcel. Of course he wants whitey to go back to Europe. He is angry that muslimcels weren’t the ones who conquered the world
I’m not Muslim.

I grew up Muslim.

I’m African lol.

Why dodge the question?

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman and NoseProphecy
Racism doesn’t make a lot of sense tbh but I can see how one become racist.

If you spend any considerable amount of time in a poor black neighborhood surrounded by thugs, gangbangers and generally ghetto people and you will wish they didn’t exist or that you were far away from them at all times.

It’s not really their fault that they are like that but it’s still revolting. I have a hard time thinking a bunch of poor white people or Chinese people would be as disconcerting to be around. Maybe they would. Ghetto black culture in America is a particularly terrible thing and causes a lot of destruction but again it’s not really their fault so it’s hard to be racist about it. But it’s hard not to be racist when it’s only black people you see causing trouble even if the fact that they are black isn’t necessarily the issue.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Carv
I’m not Muslim.

I grew up Muslim.

I’m African lol.

Why dodge the question?
I am not racist either so I am not the person to answer and justify racist ideologies.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Racism doesn’t make a lot of sense tbh but I can see how one become racist.

If you spend any considerable amount of time in a poor black neighborhood surrounded by thugs, gangbangers and generally ghetto people and you will wish they didn’t exist or that you were far away from them at all times.

It’s not really their fault that they are like that but it’s still revolting. I have a hard time thinking a bunch of poor white people or Chinese people would be as disconcerting to be around. Maybe they would. Ghetto black culture in America is a particularly terrible thing and causes a lot of destruction but again it’s not really their fault so it’s hard to be racist about it. But it’s hard not to be racist when it’s only black people you see causing trouble even if the fact that they are black isn’t necessarily the issue.
i grew up in the hood and black people usually chill annoying asf being hood but genuinely not that bad I’ve had awful experiences but i ain’t racist lol cause everyone can’t be the same it’s nuance.

JoinedFeb 11, 2024
corny ass pfp
enough has been said

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
You got @Blackgymmax banned how are you not racist :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
I thought they whole point of America was that it's a place where anyone could go to for opportunity?

He did it as revenge for all the African Americans that have been racist to him throughout his life

(yes apparently Africans face racism from African Americans, this is news to me too lmao)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Carv
I thought they whole point of America was that it's a place where anyone could go to for opportunity?
True but whites want it to be just white.

Trump wants a ethnostate with white Christian nationalism.

Not true other races created modern tech like George Washington Carver agriculture science
Elijah Mcoy steam engine much more. White definitely created all is crazy let’s be real
I smell nigger cope

niggers have done nothing for this world, the first to be excellent were the MENA people, now it's the white europeans, like it or not. Blacks have never and will never achieve anything due to their low iq's. This isn't racism it's objective facts

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Carv and noobs
He did it as revenge for all the African Americans that have been racist to him throughout his life

(yes apparently Africans face racism from African Americans, this is news to me too lmao)
Lol that’s kinda funny no that wasn’t the reason.

I find betrayal weird. First time he dox me mods wanted it to ban him I was like nah it’s cool then he did it 3 more times.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and yeeyeeslayer
That’s what they say publicly and that may be genuinely true for the left..

But right wingers only want white people in America, they won’t say it outright ofc but it’s so obvious if you read between the lines and have basic inference skills

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Carv
I smell nigger cope

niggers have done nothing for this world, the first to be excellent were the MENA people, now it's the white europeans, like it or not. Blacks have never and will never achieve anything due to their low iq's. This isn't racism it's objective facts
Lol search up black inventions. Search strongest empire in Africa. Search up richest men in history.

You are suffering from mental illness brother.

Last edited:

America is white only meanwhile whites legit came here and legit belong to Europe.

African Americans go back to Africa meanwhile they were taken here and bred more native. They are then regular Africans. AA is a diff subgroup.

The United States legit belong to Native Americans I've legit haven't seen one irl they legit got massacred and raped.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
That’s what they say publicly and that me be genuinely true for the left..

But right wingers only want white people in America, they won’t say it outright ofc but it’s so obvious if you read between the lines and have basic inference skills
Christian = White America

Make America great again = White only

He doxed me 3 times.

1st I let him slide then he kept going.

It’s my fault for trusting niggers who want to get white brownie points.

• So Sad
Lol search up black inventions. Search strongest empire in Africa. Search up richest men in history.

You have suffering from mental illness brother.
This shit is a JOKE!

This whole ass continent produced this
While mesopotamia (iran, iraq, syria, turkey) had advanced civilizations 5000 years ago.

You can't count north africans btw. they aren't black culturally or ethnically

• +1
Reactions: noobs
This shit is a JOKE!

This whole ass continent produced this
While mesopotamia (iran, iraq, syria, turkey) had advanced civilizations 5000 years ago.

You can't count north africans btw. they aren't black culturally or ethnically
Everyone came from Africa life started there the longest empire was in Africa.

North Africa was mixed with Africans.

This all on Google

Everyone came from Africa life started there the longest empire was in Africa.

North Africa was mixed with Africans.

This all on Google
The out of africa theory has been disproven multiple times

"muh we wuzz da original peepl n shiiet" yet your the ugliest and dumbest on average.

The out of africa theory has been disproven multiple times

"muh we wuzz da original peepl n shiiet" yet your the ugliest and dumbest on average.
Some of the oldest human remains ever unearthed are the Omo One bones found in Ethiopia.

Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa. Most scientists currently recognize some 15 to 20 different species of early humans

Some of the oldest human remains ever unearthed are the Omo One bones found in Ethiopia.

Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa. Most scientists currently recognize some 15 to 20 different species of early humans
Ok well what about melanesians? They can't possibly have come out of africa, and they didn't, thus disproving the claim that all humans came out of africa.

"The out-of-Africa model theorized that humans migrated out of Africa in one big push around 60,000 years ago. At 177,000 – 194,000 years-old, the Misilya Cave jaw provides evidence to disprove this theory"

Ok well what about melanesians? They can't possibly have come out of africa, and they didn't, thus disproving the claim that all humans came out of africa.

"The out-of-Africa model theorized that humans migrated out of Africa in one big push around 60,000 years ago. At 177,000 – 194,000 years-old, the Misilya Cave jaw provides evidence to disprove this theory"
The people of Melanesia have a distinctive ancestry. According to the Southern Dispersal theory, hominid populations from Africa dispersed along the southern edge of Asia some 50,000 to 100,000 years ago.

The Misilya Cave find indicates that modern humans left Africa in multiple waves, some of which occurred much earlier than 60,000 years ago. This does not debunk the out-of-Africa model but suggests that the migration was more complex and occurred over a longer period.

These early migrants likely coexisted with other hominins, such as Neanderthals, and may have interbred with them. Genetic evidence shows that non-African human populations carry Neanderthal DNA, supporting the idea of interbreeding.

The presence of modern humans outside Africa nearly 200,000 years ago pushes back the timeline for when Homo sapiens began to explore regions beyond Africa. It suggests that our ancestors had the capability to move and adapt to new environments earlier than previously thought.

Other discoveries, such as the Jebel Irhoud fossils in Morocco, dated to around 300,000 years ago, further support the idea that modern humans evolved over a longer period and that early dispersals out of Africa occurred at various times.

The Misilya Cave jaw does not disprove the out-of-Africa model but rather refines it. It highlights that human migration out of Africa was a complex, multi-wave process rather than a single event. The core concept that modern humans originated in Africa and then spread outwards remains widely supported, but the timeline and nature of these migrations are now understood to be more intricate.

Taking land and abusing others is good. Will of the strong type shit.

Taking land and abusing others is good. Will of the strong type shit.
Meanwhile white people scared shit less that we gonna do the same to them when they are the minority would wide 😆.

United States and France said they legit need Africa to survive.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Meanwhile white people scared shit less that we gonna do the same to them when they are the minority would wide 😆.

United States and France said they legit need Africa to survive.
Are you african? Blacks aren't demographically taking over the US, that's latinos.

Regardless, nothing wrong with hypocrisy. It's only bad when I personally don't like it. Killing and stealing is good when it benefits me.

Are you african? Blacks aren't demographically taking over the US, that's latinos.

Regardless, nothing wrong with hypocrisy. It's only bad when I personally don't like it. Killing and stealing is good when it benefits me.
Africans birth rate is rising compared to European nations.

Africa has the highest rate of population growth among major areas. The population of sub-Saharan Africa is projected to double by 2050.

China will go to war soon with the US + Europeans dying in ese = less cumskins more white woman for us.

Race:
1. Asia
2. Black
3. White

• JFL
Africans birth rate is rising compared to European nations.

Africa has the highest rate of population growth among major areas. The population of sub-Saharan Africa is projected to double by 2050.

China will go to war soon with the US + Europeans dying in ese = less cumskins more white woman for us.

Race:
1. Asia
2. Black
3. White
African birth rate is declining like everywhere. In america, blacks are already below replacement. thats just how developed economies work. Also America is not going to fight China.

Sounds like you're trying to justify your own race succeeding while claiming to not be racist.:lul:

I'm against immigration in general, gotta look after who we already got

African birth rate is declining like everywhere. Also America is not going to fight China.

Sounds like you're trying to justify your own race succeeding while claiming to not be racist.:lul:
Africa In 2021, the average fertility rate on the continent stood at 4.31 children per woman, compared to a global average of 2.32 births per woman.

In 2024, the fertility rate in Africa was 4.1 children per woman, which is a 1.25% decrease from 2023. This is down from 2000.

America is allied with Taiwan and legit said it will go to war for them.

We are in war with Russia and Middle East next is China.

IMG 3312

According to the Department of Defense's 2022 demographic profile, 68.8% of active-duty members of the US military.

I’m not being racist just simply stating facts and showing statistics that prove it.

• Hmm...
I'm against immigration in general, gotta look after who we already got
Illega immigration is bad.

Normal immigration provides value to economy and does jobs Americans don’t wanna do.

Mexicans work and mind there business.

Illega immigration is bad.

Normal immigration provides value to economy and does jobs Americans don’t wanna do.

Mexicans work and mind there business.
Excessive immigration is bad tho, strains the infrastructure and leads to affordability issues

Excessive immigration is bad tho, strains the infrastructure and leads to affordability issues
Mexicans usually live together.

IMG 3079

America practices excessive immigration when it’s done illegally normal practice of it provides value and takes long time to get accepted and it’s a quota.

based off stats seem like whites aren’t adding too much to economy while being in a place made for them.

Asians outearn them in America place for them known for racism.

Much more Google it.
keep coping buddy, greeks created everything

keep coping buddy, greeks created everything
It’s 0 research supporting that.

All cultures created something.

If it is please provide I’m not narcissistic and like learning new things.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
African birth rate is declining like everywhere. In america, blacks are already below replacement. thats just how developed economies work. Also America is not going to fight China.

Cognitive dissonance is a mental conflict that occurs when your beliefs don't line up with your actions. It's an uncomfortable state of mind when someone has contradictory values, attitudes, or perspectives about the same thing.

It’s 0 research supporting that.

All cultures created something.

If it is please provide I’m not narcissistic and like learning new things.
cope brah, greeks created everything important in life, no research necessary just trust me bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back