How are people unironically Muslim in 2024?

Kudagaisme

Kudagaisme

Bronze
How can Muslims today, in the age of the internet where they can easily research and read their own Quran and hadiths, still believe in the Quran after discovering that their own prophet was a con artist, pedophile, and warlord? Especially when the prophet was born 600 years after the birth of the Christ? The Bible was written by Moses, Solomon, David, and the other prophets themselves. Could you say the same for the Quran? Can you say that the Quran was written by Musa, Suleiman, Dawud, and the prophets themselves? No! The more I see these roaches who believe the Quran to be true the more I start to believe in predestination and that some people were literally born just to go to hell. I find it funny that these ‘people’ are allowed to breathe considering what kind of demon they worship and what kind of false prophet they praise and defend. They may as well kill themselves because whatever they do they’ll end up in hell thus making their life utterly meaningless.

Ezekiel 18:23

“Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Mossicg, Pau Torres and 3 others
the number is rly dropping rapidly look at iran

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
How can Muslims today, in the age of the internet where they can easily research and read their own Quran and hadiths, still believe in the Quran after discovering that their own prophet was a con artist, pedophile, and warlord? Especially when the prophet was born 600 years after the birth of the Christ? The Bible was written by Moses, Solomon, David, and the other prophets themselves. Could you say the same for the Quran? Can you say that the Quran was written by Musa, Suleiman, Dawud, and the prophets themselves? No! The more I see these roaches who believe the Quran to be true the more I start to believe in predestination and that some people were literally born just to go to hell. I find it funny that these ‘people’ are allowed to breathe considering what kind of demon they worship and what kind of false prophet they praise and defend. They may as well kill themselves because whatever they do they’ll end up in hell thus making their life utterly meaningless.

“Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.”
Pure retardation and indoctrination.:kys:

Religion is cope for a lot of people and I don’t mean this in a bad way. It‘s scarier to think that there is nothing and we just exist to die than to think there is something waiting for you in the afterlife and that death won’t be the end

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, ItsOver999 and Pau Torres
If you spread hate they will respond with hate

Assuming this is some kind of christian vs muslim thing

My pastor(im not religious) once said some shit about setting an example by being kind rather than trying to win against someone if you really want to spread the religion by embodying its values

Idk that's the only thing that really stuck with me about religion, how people are much more persuaded if they want to be like you

Religion is cope for a lot of people and I don’t mean this in a bad way. It‘s scarier to think that there is nothing and we just exist to die than to think there is something waiting for you in the afterlife and that death won’t be the end
i dont know, possible hell sounds way scarier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, borntosuffer, ProBono and 1 other person
Femboy speech bubble

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pau Torres and motiascension
yeah tell that to becky from sunday school :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: who comes to church after being dicked down by chad and his friends.
christianity is a joke religion now, not even christians take it seriously anymore. Part of me wonders why it even exists, most chrisitian countries, go against what the bible teaches

• +1
Reactions: Pau Torres
If you spread hate they will respond with hate

Assuming this is some kind of christian vs muslim thing

My pastor(im not religious) once said some shit about setting an example by being kind rather than trying to win against someone if you really want to spread the religion by embodying its values

Idk that's the only thing that really stuck with me about religion, how people are much more persuaded if they want to be like you
L pastor. Inquisition is 🔝

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and The Dark Phoenix

Nobody GAS lil bro
Cope hard

... after discovering that their own prophet was a con artist, pedophile, and warlord?
Those are features not bugs. Islam is a niche Religion for con artists, pedophiles and violent people.

Dnr most the thread but just like nearly anything it's beacuse people don't read about it and a indoctrinated since birth just like Christianity

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
I used to think that but now that I am religious I believe that atheism is a cope for people who don't want to believe that there are consequences for their actions.

yeah tell that to becky from sunday school :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: who comes to church after being dicked down by chad and his friends.
christianity is a joke religion now, not even christians take it seriously anymore. Part of me wonders why it even exists, most chrisitian countries, go against what the bible teaches
Funny how you criticize Christians in Western countries but stay silent about Christians like the ones from Ethiopia. Even Muslims are becoming one big joke in the west.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Funny how you criticize Christians in Western countries but stay silent about Christians like the ones from Ethiopia. Even Muslims are becoming one big joke in the west.
muslims in the west like thugmaxxing, but there's still far more serious muslims than christians, and we can both agree with that. I've never met a christian who actually followed the bible as strict as some of the muslims i've met. I agree muslims in the west are a fucking joke and most of them i don't take serious, especially the ones who think fucking women is allowed without marriage

There are more serious Muslims than serious Christians in the west that's the only thing I agree on but one mistake you make is judging a religion by it's followers. The reason why Christianity may seem less serious is because Satan is attacking it, why would Satan attack a false religion? In the end it doesn't matter if Islam has more serious followers or not Christianity remains the true faith.