How are there REAL people that pay for OF

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
I look at the figures of some whores and think to myself how the fuck this is possible, zoomer males cant be this fucking gullible the boomers and gen x have to be carrying this

anytime I want an OF leak I type "name only fans" and I find it within SECONDS OF SCROLLING SAFARI

How are there men out there paying for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Entschuldigung, perpetuallytired and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Because they want their attention through messages and shit. They don’t want the pics.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe, zurzolo, tombradylover and 4 others
bump

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and emeraldglass
u could say the same for us
we are not contributing to giving some whore 57mil a month because we are too low IQ to simply find leaks online

• +1
Just like normies simp for e GFS. Also majority of OF paying men are married they probably are tired of their landwhale wife. So they pay a young girl to see their body as they don't have enough money to betabuxx them.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
Theres levels to this, the bottom being actually paying for a girl to give you attention
2/3 of male population is simps or even more, I would say 85% is simping one way or another. Only 15% keep their cool and let the women chase them.

• +1
I caught one guy doing this and he is tall, built like a bear (something like Hafthor Bjornsson) and perfect for roasties that want to settle. They love and even SA him.

He showed me OF content and some weird AI gf chat thingy. He makes decent money and these things are like paying for a pack of cigs. He just does not care.

I would bet that most OF users are like this. For them it is just another hedonistic purchase. Nothing different than paying for a new vidya game.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, zurzolo and 0S4MA
Niggas be horny ig

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
He showed me OF content and some weird AI gf chat thingy. He makes decent money and these things are like paying for a pack of cigs. He just does not care.

I would bet that most OF users are like this. For them it is just another hedonistic purchase. Nothing different than paying for a new vidya game
Makes sense, with no actual gf or family there's lots of money for extra things

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and zurzolo
Because they want their attention through messages and shit. They don’t want the pics.
Theres levels to this, the bottom being actually paying for a girl to give you attention
There has been a rise in people who have some sort of humiliation fetishes subscribing to Onlyfans instead of seekkinh treatment. It makes me sick

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and zurzolo
Yes it's insane it's probably old men

Makes sense, with no actual gf or family there's lots of money for extra things
I guess. But don't they feel horrible taken advantage of?

Like spend that money on vacation. Or hardmax. Buy a boat. Or if you really need humiliation, hire a professional.

its a mild form of cuckoldry, paying is the whole point for them. larry wheels situation.