How are these transformations even possible?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
They completely changed their body. Lifefuel for those with subhuman frames!

Attachments

• 01DA78B2-BFFD-4422-A75D-603A9709D825.jpeg
    01DA78B2-BFFD-4422-A75D-603A9709D825.jpeg
    416.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CD1F5C54-3A65-4623-9A7C-0BC2D6F1C48E.jpeg
    CD1F5C54-3A65-4623-9A7C-0BC2D6F1C48E.jpeg
    733.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20F5CC0A-B1FD-41D4-ADC1-3617BF350CD7.jpeg
    20F5CC0A-B1FD-41D4-ADC1-3617BF350CD7.jpeg
    690.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 7EEACA9F-0900-4897-822D-52870E9ECFFD.png
    7EEACA9F-0900-4897-822D-52870E9ECFFD.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28939 and Orc
Steroids or genetic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 7ft, Deleted member 8758, rdqs and 2 others
1st one is loosing lose skin from muscle mass gain and second just tren hard 3rd one is just muscle insertions(u could look like u have shit genes but unless u actually have lifted for 2 years you can't rlly tell)

nigga did u discover weight lifting for the first time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
looksmax user discover weigh lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 8771, Brootal and 8 others
1st one is loosing lose skin from muscle mass gain and second just tren hard 3rd one is just muscle insertions(u could look like u have shit genes but unless u actually have lifted for 2 years you can't rlly tell)
The 1st ones hips got much better as well though, looked like a klinefeltercel and the 3rd ones entire fat distribution changed.

too many don't realize just how versatile and adaptive the scapula is, even if you have a shit frame you can make yourself look a lot wider by training the right muscles.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29155, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Most people barely make any changes in the gym. These transformations are great considering the starting point!

too many don't realize just how versatile and adaptive the scapula is, even if you have a shit frame you can make yourself look a lot wider by training the right muscles.
im glad i didnt think too much before getting started. just a couple zyzz vids was all it took brah

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 23359 and Orc
Most people barely make any changes in the gym. These transformations are great considering the starting point!
thats because most people are retarded and dont do the basics like progressive overload and caloric surplus.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Can you also make your ribcage bigger? I’ve heard that dumbbell pullovers can help ?

• +1
thats because most people are retarded and dont do the basics like progressive overload and caloric surplus.
That’s true. I’m just highlighting that even with a shit frame you can still look quite good after effective gymmaxxing!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and AsGoodAsItGets
im glad i didnt think too much before getting started. just a couple zyzz vids was all it took brah
the people that desperately chase the most 'effective' and 'efficient' movements and routines make me cringe, literally just pick some movements and get better at them.
Can you also make your ribcage bigger? I’ve heard that dumbbell pullovers can help ?
serratus and lats can make your rib cage appear bigger, I have an absolutely tiny rib-cage underneath the lean mass.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 20631 and 2 others
the people that desperately chase the most 'effective' and 'efficient' movements and routines make me cringe, literally just pick some movements and get better at them.
ATHLEAN-X target demographic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357

serratus and lats can make your rib cage appear bigger, I have an absolutely tiny rib-cage underneath the lean mass.
Would’ve never thought your ribcage is tiny jfl, looks huge tbh. You have a top tier body. How long did it take you to get it ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16357 and forevermirin
Would’ve never thought your ribcage is tiny jfl, looks huge tbh. You have a top tier body. How long did it take you to get it ?
Skinnylol3 2

my rib-cage when I started.

20230603 130132

my rib-cage now.

it's all lat and serratus.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28939, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
those are the mild variant, the worst are the le science™ based lifters.
names? i really like guys like mike israetel he explains some basic concepts really well.

• +1
names? i really like guys like mike israetel he explains some basic concepts really well.
the main one is nippard.

I hate mike, gives out diet advise despite never having been able to get lean in his entire life without drugs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AsGoodAsItGets
Why don’t you become a fitness influencer? I can see you getting contracts from brands and getting famous on TikTok!
too autistic and don't want the attention.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16357, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
too autistic and don't want the attention.
Fair enough. Still well done on your physique. Never seen anyone come close to in the real life!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Orc
the main one is nippard.

I hate mike, gives out diet advise despite never having been able to get lean in his entire life without drugs.
Question how can one tell if they are over20 percent bodyfat or under?

You really can’t unless you do a test and even then it’s not accurate. Some people have abs at 20 percent bf. It depends on your fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
mirror or pinch a skin fold, doesn't matter though, if you still look fat you need to cut regardless of what percentage you're at.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28939 and Phillybeard1996
mirror or pinch a skin fold, doesn't matter though, if you still look fat you need to cut regardless of what percentage you're at.
Would you say this guy is around 25 percent?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603-171322.png
    Screenshot_20230603-171322.png
    676.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Guy #2 was Molemaxxing

sterioids, steroids, and streoids.

which muscles exatcly?

IMG 20230605 154314

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger