How are women so easily triggered by everything these days. How did they ever make it pre 1970 when they were supposed to stfu

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean legit HOW COME they are so easily triggered by everything. One text message longer than normal and they go nuts. So wtf lol. How did they not cave in under pressure from the beginning

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Narcissim and deluding themselves

this is not a gender thing, you literally is triggered that woman are triggered jfl, ironic

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Danish_Retard
Cause these bitches are mentally weak mentally retarded no controll of emotions and they have such big egos you'd think they've changed the world somehow but no they just scroll tiktoc.

women where put in their place back in the day

now they are coddled by society and have unlimited validation with social media

honestly men are not better ngl, talk to men normies and they are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Danish_Retard
Only wnen you're not chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
honestly men are not better ngl, talk to men normies and they are the same
fr u make jokes at dudes nowadays they get angry af for no reason like i picked fun of a dudes hand writing one time and he said he wanted to throw hands literally peak autism

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
regular beatings prevent these issues 🥰

Only wnen you're not chad.
not in america jfl

i probably told u the story about the gigachad at my job multiple times (basically kaden hammond but 6'8) and some ugly ltb co workers would treat him like shit and make faces of disgust at him probably trying to play hard to get and catch his attention but still chads get the egotistical American foid shit treatment

doesn't matter as bro just walks around and gets iois, head turns, approaches from every woman around him there's literally oldcels prime jbs and gay guys all obsessed with him and he has 90 degree gonial angle insane forward growth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
fr u make jokes at dudes nowadays they get angry af for no reason like i picked fun of a dudes hand writing one time and he said he wanted to throw hands literally peak autism
stinky fuckers in their basement always blaming women when they are part of the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I mean legit HOW COME they are so easily triggered by everything. One text message longer than normal and they go nuts. So wtf lol. How did they not cave in under pressure from the beginning

Based and red-pilled.