How are you managing all your routines?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Looksmaxxing just takes up so much time. Skin care routine, flossing teeth every night, anti hair loss routine, Posture Routine, good diet, sleep maxing, supplements, getting some steps in daily and not rot, drinking enough water, doing all the house work since I live alone and going to the gym several times a week. I feel like everything I do is necessary and if I stop problems will arise. Any recommendations how you manage your routines better?

Stop wiping your ass to save time for the looksmaxxing routines (y)(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel;, Account717 and Gaygymmaxx
I don't looksmaxx, I mainly just rot and do absolutely nothing to improves my looks, I have nothing to manage

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Account717 and Deleted member 23804
i just cope with dark triadmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
skin care and shi

then gym then idk

Looksmaxxing just takes up so much time. Skin care routine, flossing teeth every night, anti hair loss routine, Posture Routine, good diet, sleep maxing, supplements, getting some steps in daily and not rot, drinking enough water, doing all the house work since I live alone and going to the gym several times a week. I feel like everything I do is necessary and if I stop problems will arise. Any recommendations how you manage your routines better?
Wake up, posture, shower, skin care, lunch, free time, gym, posture, free time, shower, skin care, dinner, posture, sleep

I'm gonna be fucked when I look for a part time job later this summer though

I dont understand, unless u have the mental capacity of a 5 year old, how is this stuff so hard to keep track of lol. Youre an adult, you have issues in life to deal with. Im sure your work and school is harder than applying lotions to your face and flossing your teeth lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mvp2v1
i just cope with dark triadmaxxing
Tell me more

I've been staring off into the distance menacingly lately to become a bad boy, or like Bruce "@Esteban1997" Wayne

In my planet fitness gym I will often glare at the elderly, and children. But not the women, I only stare at women when standing at the water fountain next to the lockerooms. If I see a woman approaching to get a sip of water, I will wait until she is 15 feet away, then stare with all my might and malice.

Why 15 feet? Well this is the great divider, it's a distance that would make it unreasonable to turn around, they will either pretend to use one of the treadmills next to them to avoid walking past me, or carry on with all the will they can muster.

Why do I do this? Well because the women at my gym are not in shape. You'd think gymgoers at planet  fitness would be kinda fit right? Well no! so when i see a prime aged but obese JB slacking around in the stretching area, it enrages me! I have to do something! So I scare them Into cardio! Like sheep to the slaughter!

I am vengeance!

I am the knight!

I am BATMAN!

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Eventually you figure out what is actually worth doing and you stop doing the useless shit

• +1
Reactions: Account717
Chad doesn’t do nothing imagine how this feels

Eventually you figure out what is actually worth doing and you stop doing the useless shit
This especially. Personally i realized after lots of effort that vitamin C serum, retinol, all that shit doesnt work for me, and ive just stuck with moisturizing every day. I cut out some useless shit, and my skin feels better. Maybe im fucked in the long term

Just have a structured routine bro. After rotting for a large period of time and ascending, im horrified at missing any part of my routine especially workouts and diet.

This especially. Personally i realized after lots of effort that vitamin C serum, retinol, all that shit doesnt work for me, and ive just stuck with moisturizing every day. I cut out some useless shit, and my skin feels better. Maybe im fucked in the long term
I used to do all that shit too, now I just use cold water to wash my face and I have good skin

sissy behavior Be low inhib like Trevor
V1Eq9E 1

Stop being a faggot and just hit The gym

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali