HOW ARE YOU WHITE AND INCEL (BRUTAL BP) * GTFIH *

jinnu

jinnu

whites literally have highest smv in the world
you know what lets set that aside
white ppl are privileged too they get treated well in most places. Thats why you can travel as a white and enjoy. In asia whites = infinite smv infinite privileges
They literally treat you like royalty JFL
I have seen this IRL blackpill ,whites get treated much better in airport settings and in most foreign countries. While blacks and indians get treated like absolute garbage , dont get me started on arabs they literally take them to some office to question them if they are apart of a terrorist org JFL.
In general they treat whites like royalty in 3rd world countries. B-but its cause they never see whites! Exotic halo bro! Cope then why do blacks and curries get crapped on in EA countries? U dont see curries and blacks in for example korea, but they get treated like GARBAGE while a white gets treated well, its none of those copes its cause East asians are white suckers. And a lot of ethnics are too.
No curry or black traveller is experiencing what they experience.

i dont understand how u are white and incel

Now lets talk about smv
Whites literally have highest SMV in the world
Mtn white is outslaying htn ethnics lets stop coping
Its the brutal truth and it sucks
But its true
If ur white mtn and ur on org either ur slavcel or autistic or in some super hypergamous country like idk UK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Klasik616, AscensionMan98 and 11 others
THERE WILL BE A RACEWAR UNDER THIS POST.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
:aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, gigell, flippasav and 4 others
THERE WILL BE A RACEWAR UNDER THIS POST.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
:aheago:
man i wasnt even tryna start one
Im an ethnic myself
I always had this in the back of my mind even as a child
I just wanted to vent it out today

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and LegitUser
white ppl are privileged too they get treated well in most places. Thats why you can travel as a white and enjoy. In asia whites = infinite smv infinite privileges
I have seen this IRL blackpill ,whites get treated much better in airport settings and in most foreign countries. While blacks and indians get treated like absolute garbage , dont get me started on arabs they literally take them to some office to question them if they are apart of a terrorist org JFL.
In general they treat whites like royalty in 3rd world countries. B-but its cause they never see whites! Exotic halo bro! Cope then why do blacks and curries get crapped on in EA countries? U dont see curries and blacks in for example korea, but they get treated like GARBAGE while a white gets treated well, its none of those copes its cause East asians are white suckers. And a lot of ethnics are too.

Now lets talk about smv
But its true
If ur white mtn and ur on org either ur slavcel or autistic or in some super hypergamous country like idk UK
being sub5 it doesnt matter what race you are

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

Now lets talk about smv
But its true
. "highest smv" go fuck urself delusional cumskin ur own race of stacies r fucking with ethnic htn chads muh white muh supreme

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
oh sorry bhai i didnt know @jinnu wrote this post yh bhai white do have an advantage ish but will get obliterated under any ethnic chad its just the truth girls dont see a difference between an ugly white dude and an. ugly ethnic except in fucking phillipines

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
View attachment 2983986. "highest smv" go fuck urself delusional cumskin ur own race of stacies r fucking with ethnic htn chads muh white muh supreme
Im ethnic
Bhai ima be real they do havw highest smv WORLD WIDE proven by stats and it fkin sucks for us
BUT rn ethnics take alot of white women rn i admit that but if ur looking at the whole world ethnic foids want whites

oh sorry bhai i didnt know @jinnu wrote this post yh bhai white do have an advantage ish but will get obliterated under any ethnic chad its just the truth girls dont see a difference between an ugly white dude and an. ugly ethnic except in fucking phillipines
Imo ethnic chad gets the white foids
White chad gets all the other ethnic foids
In the battle of chads
Controversial but its my own opinion

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Im ethnic
Bhai ima be real they do havw highest smv WORLD WIDE proven by stats and it fkin sucks for us
BUT rn ethnics take alot of white women rn i admit that but if ur looking at the whole world ethnic foids want whites
hmm yeah worldwide that is true but thats just a fetish for ethnic women in a way tbh. it sucks but for a white to have jbw power they have to be at least average height and mtn

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and jinnu
Imo ethnic chad gets the white foids
White chad gets all the other ethnic foids
In the battle of chads
Controversial but its my own opinion
i agree

hmm yeah worldwide that is true but thats just a fetish for ethnic women in a way tbh. it sucks but for a white to have jbw power they have to be at least average height and mtn
Yeah its mostly a fetish jfl

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Must be a trollcel @russiancelreturns @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Ethnic women don't count.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu
Must be a trollcel @russiancelreturns @📎♿️⚙️
st tiktokcel i agree with most ur views bro but it brutal u have to live as ethnic like me to experience this sht

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
st tiktokcel i agree with most ur views bro but it brutal u have to live as ethnic like me to experience this sht
I am but paying for trannies in SEA is not a privilige but you're brown so coping with JBW is innate to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 📎♿️⚙️
Prolly couldve fucked this asian girl at a party but she was an ltb

Jbw is cope female biology means women are attarcted to the best genetics and being white doesnt count as that if youre a deformed abomination

Now lets talk about smv
But its true
The White MTN out slaying HTN Ethnic is a brutal but true race pill.