How attractive are your friends compared to you?

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
all are over 5psl tbh, most attractive guy is 6-6.5 depending on his hair.

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil
Only one mogs me but he is legit a chad

Lol @ u if u have friends

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You have friends?

I only have one and I mog him. But he still had more girls.

• +1
Never had proper friends. But 99% of the guys I hanged out with were all ethnic and average to below average looking.

I have always been that weird quiet white kid with long hair that only gets in touch with the very bottom barrel social outcasts kids (not bully victims, but other boys who were just as unpassionate about joining social circles as me).

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and RichardSpencel
I mog them all.

I had chad friends in high school, but grew distant from them due to different lifestyle...

• Woah
About 3 psl average.
Best looking is around 4 psl

• So Sad
i have 1 real friend

• Woah
never had a friend crew

• +1
I mog them all.
1464 1

I never spoke to another human being outside my immediate family

• Ugh..
Never had proper friends. But 99% of the guys I hanged out with were all ethnic and average to below average looking.

I have always been that weird quiet white kid with long hair that only gets in touch with the very bottom barrel social outcasts kids (not bully victims, but other boys who were just as unpassionate about joining social circles as me).
And yes I do/did mog them.

I actually did get some girl attention every now and then, whereas the majority of my comrades were 100% sexless syrian asylants and highly inhibited (looking) nerds.

Some few of them however did care a lot more about grooming and appearence then I ever did. They could have easily risen up the social ladder and abandoned me in the rain if it wasn't for their soft and anxious nature.

all less attractive face and body wise but taller

I dont have friends, I am unmoggable then JFL

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Im actually in a fairly high status social circle and would consider myself the ugliest in my group

• So Sad
I was rated higher then my friend so i mog him. Ans we both around 3

• Hmm...
in my current main friend group there's a guy who you could consider chadlite, even though he's just a nerd that chewed enough to become good looking. then there's this black guy who looks alright but also doesn't really give a shit about it and then there's this chubby 3 psl muslim. i mog them all

• Woah
My best friend is a high tier chad with 900 tinder likes in 2 weeks. He is the reason why i got addicted by the blackpill very fast. Everytime we went out, is saw the most brutal blackpills in real life. Jfl i always believed its because of his game or charisma.

• Woah
One of my friend is male model

• Woah