How attractive is a perfect set of teeth really?

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
I saw a comment on a song of Asap Rocky from a girl saying something along the lines of "I don't know if it's the teeth that makes him so attractive to me". Obviously they're not that important, but I feel like they might be underrated here, aren't I right?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Teeth create a huge halo. Not only that, they determine whether your jaw sits forward or backward.

• +1
Normies defo value a good set of teeth

Ask Richard Ramirez

Teeth create a huge halo. Not only that, they determine whether your jaw sits forward or backward.
they dont determine shit, perfect teeth and a well grown jaw are both results, not causes.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
they dont determine shit, perfect teeth and a well grown jaw are both results, not causes.
Results of what exactly?

inb4 genetics

I am not even arguing about the jaw's development, but it's default positioning. Your mandible sits only as far as your maxillary teeth let it sit.

Results of what exactly?

inb4 genetics

I am not even arguing about the jaw's development, but it's default positioning. Your mandible sits only as far as your maxillary teeth let it sit.
doesn't seem that you "believe" in tongue posture, so it's not worth starting an argument in the first place

doesn't seem that you "believe" in tongue posture, so it's not worth starting an argument in the first place
Almost my whole presence on this forum is defined by discussing oral posture and facial development. If there is someone to have a worthwhile discussion about tongue posture, it is me. I have personally achieved a lot with mewing. My palate for example has widened by nearly a full centimeter in a few years.

Almost my whole presence on this forum is defined by discussing oral posture and facial development. If there is someone to have a worthwhile discussion about tongue posture, it is me. I have personally achieved a lot with mewing. My palate for example has widened by nearly a full centimeter in a few years.
That's good. But then, how do teeth determine anything if it's the tongue doing everything?

Results of what exactly?

inb4 genetics

Teeth are only a symptom of good cranial equiilibrium between the bones of the skull and sutures. It is the final step that shows everything prior is well and good. A set of straight teeth on a subhuman face looks comical and somewhat off.

I get a lot of compliments on my smile. Cuck trait fuck me.

That's good. But then, how do teeth determine anything if it's the tongue doing everything?
I think we are talking past each other. While oral posture of course ultimately determines the nature of your craniofacial structure, at any given moment your jaw can sit only as forward as your occlusion at that moment allows it to - unless you jut.

A set of straight teeth on a subhuman face looks comical and somewhat off.
Can you find an example of such case? In my experience better teeth make anyone look better, unless they are unnaturally white.

I think we are talking past each other. While oral posture of course ultimately determines the nature of your craniofacial structure, at any given moment your jaw can sit only as forward as your occlusion at that moment allows it to - unless you jut.

Can you find an example of such case? In my experience better teeth make anyone look better, unless they are unnaturally white.
Well looked at it that way I guess you're right

I saw a comment on a song of Asap Rocky from a girl saying something along the lines of "I don't know if it's the teeth that makes him so attractive to me". Obviously they're not that important, but I feel like they might be underrated here, aren't I right?
there are two types of straight teeth:
the ones caused by forward grown bones (achievable with good genetics or maxillofacial surgery), and the artificial ones caused by braces + invisalign.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
there are two types of straight teeth:
the ones caused by forward grown bones (achievable with good genetics or maxillofacial surgery), and the artificial ones caused by braces + invisalign.
You usually recognize the latter by how they tilt slightly inward. The arch looks like it was forcefully crammed in place, which it was.

You usually recognize the latter by how they tilt slightly inward. The arch looks like it was forcefully crammed in place, which it was.
or just by how narrow the palate is

A bad smile is a failo. A good smile is a halo. Simple.

• +1