HOW AVERAGE 18-20 MALES LIFE LOOKS LIKE

wtfiswrongwithyou

wtfiswrongwithyou

Iron
I am 19 and i was isolated for 4 years already. I am an orphan and i never had an opportunity to know what is like to be normal. I was on 'monk mode' for 4 years already and i was programming/hacking reading maths textbooks and enjoying me free neet life, but for last months i am just sick of it. I dont want to spend the rest of my youth life in my room 'grinding' and doing other shit. I dont even want to work as a fucking IT guy or some shit. I just want to be normal, i want this to over. I want to just fucking know once what is like to be normal. I used to help people with pc and stuff and i would install the backdoors i wrote myself in pure C so i can stalk 'normal' people. Their life doesnt seem more interesting than ours actually. I hack and stalk people and look at their life through their computers and i just want to know what is like to be normal. I used to stalk people for hours through their windows who were my age to just konw what they are doing all day. Usually they are just exting on normie social medias or talking to their family members or some fucking snormie stupid shit like that which i am envy. I hate everyone with happy family. I hate everyone who talks with me about their parents. I want all of you to just wonder what is like to live like me and what is it like to be on your own all your life. I am too dehumanized...

I just want to know what you do in your life and how you meet new people because i didnt meet someone for last 4 years because i live in some shithole and i have to move out to more populated places to meet people with same interests. Be nice and I am sorry for raging.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
how to learn programming n shit properly ? inb4 youtube, youtube sucks for learning anything that's not maths/science/english related

how to learn programming n shit properly ? inb4 youtube, youtube sucks for learning anything that's not maths/science/english related
Your question highly depends on your age and your background and your motives about learning programming. Keep in mind that i was professional chess player and then i was maths competition participator so i had very strong background in intellectually demanding subjects and programming was easy for me. You can start by introducing yourself to linux systems and how they work and try it on some virtual machine, this will force you to teach yourself to work with a command line which will be very useful in future. Also you can just read what is a formal language and what are data types and what is a compiler and how the source code becomes an executable program on your machine. Just have surface level knowledge on how computer works and then start to learn programming languages. Keep in mind that your goal is to learn programming and not programming language. Then you can think of some tool that you truly need, for example you can make a program that will send a message to your telegram account everytime someone comments on your looksmax account. This is actually pretty complex, but it will introduce you to simple http requests and how they work and how to implement them. Before that actually watch some python tutorials on youtube and make your first calculator. You can pick any video and try it. Enjoy it and if you dont like it and you dont see the reason and beauty behind it, then its not yours and just try something else in your life. Again the most important thing here is your age and your motives. I didn't touch grass for very long time to achieve that, have fun irl too but be in monk mode for atleaset this summer.

Last edited:
Computer knowledge Is more important than socializing with some normtard keep improving looks and knowledge eventually you Will ascend

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Richard Cheese
are u virgin? First step to reintegrate with soyciety is to fuck women. Then try to meet girls off online dating I guess. The problem is once u graduate high school its hard to make friends

this hurts actually, i never had formal education and i dont know what is like to be in school.
Computer knowledge Is more important than socializing with some normtard keep improving looks and knowledge eventually you Will ascend
Yes, but you cant imagine how dehumanized i am. I am not even in touch with humanity anymore. I feel like i am hitting the bottom line and i just want to vanish already. I am too tired messing around in my computers and in my projects and solving mathematical problems all day. I started to introduce mysel to looksmaxxing and i no matter how retarded and toxic is this community, i actually fucking like you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
are u virgin? First step to reintegrate with soyciety is to fuck women. Then try to meet girls off online dating I guess. The problem is once u graduate high school its hard to make friends
Doimog

*cheekbiting because i am unused of taking photos and it is hard for me to just take normal one
i will try to save money to get the rhino and i bought minoxidl with rosemary oil already and i will grow long healthy metalhead hair. I am 6'1 and i weight around 84kg, but i am gifted with big frame and wide shoulders while i didnt work out a single day in my life. So will drop to 15 BF% and i think i will look much better than now. Yes I am a virgin though there were incidents where girls approached me and showed affections but I was too dehumanized already so i didnt do anything about that.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
View attachment 2989766
*cheekbiting because i am unused of taking photos and it is hard for me to just take normal one
i will try to save money to get the rhino and i bought minoxidl with rosemary oil already and i will grow long healthy metalhead hair. I am 6'1 and i weight around 84kg, but i am gifted with big frame and wide shoulders while i didnt work out a single day in my life. So will drop to 15 BF% and i think i will look much better than now. Yes I am a virgin though there were incidents where girls approached me and showed affections but I was too dehumanized already so i didnt do anything about that.
holy shit, gerard way is that you?

holy shit, gerard way is that you?
Thank you, i will take that as a compliment actually because i think he is very handsome from female gaze perspective and i wouldnt mind looking like that. I think i will look like him after i get low body fat -> good skin -> better hair with minoxidil -> rhino. I think i will look good by the end of this year. Atleast i hope. I broke my nose 4 times...

• +1
Thank you, i will take that as a compliment actually because i think he is very handsome from female gaze perspective and i wouldnt mind looking like that. I think i will look like him after i get low body fat -> good skin -> better hair with minoxidil -> rhino. I think i will look good by the end of this year. Atleast i hope. I broke my nose 4 times...
just nichemaxx with goth and emo girls. IMO they are the most attractive anyways, at least try to go for them

if its within your possibilities go to college/uni and experience it for yourself

universities are the main socializing hub for youngcels nowadays

even autistic courses like STEM, computer science etc have a lot of socializing going on

Last edited:
just nichemaxx with goth and emo girls. IMO they are the most attractive anyways, at least try to go for them
thats genius, but the thing is that i live in isolated shithole province with no much people and the closest city is like 2 hours on car from me. Alternative culture is not popular here at all, I can't even find people who are good with computers or something to even discuss something like that. I am doomed with fucking normies.
Basically i live in woods but with interent and electricity on my own. Thinking about getting some cats, because they are attracted to me and they always let me to pet them and i enjoy it very much.

• So Sad