How bad am i since i do horrible on fb dating

2psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 9641, .👽. and 1 other person
Not trying to be one of those bluepillers, but it is absolutely true that you can significantly improve by softmaxxing, etc. Extremely low quality picture taken at bad angle and bad lighting and you have an unpleasant expression and glasses and have a random t-shirt on. If that's the picture you're using for dating, honestly very few people will even consider you. You need to greatly improve your posing and picture taking. Consider taking literally 100+ pictures of yourself and brutally judge them to find whats best for you. You can do much better, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Not trying to be one of those bluepillers, but it is absolutely true that you can significantly improve by softmaxxing, etc. Extremely low quality picture taken at bad angle and bad lighting and you have an unpleasant expression and glasses and have a random t-shirt on. If that's the picture you're using for dating, honestly very few people will even consider you. You need to greatly improve your posing and picture taking. Consider taking literally 100+ pictures of yourself and brutally judge them to find whats best for you. You can do much better, trust me.
bluepilled bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14917 and DwayneWhite55
So my glasses and shirt is ugly? Lol come on man. The first one I shared was my favorite one of them all. The rest you can tell my saggy cheeks ,small chin and double neck. With the others I shared I wouldn't get considered at all. Yes I could take 1 million pics and hope for some camera magic,but I've met girls in person before from online and they said I didn't look like my photo.

But I honestly do believe that I'm better then some of these guys out there. Maybe it's just my ego and who I am to myself?

So my glasses and shirt is ugly? Lol come on man. The first one I shared was my favorite one of them all. The rest you can tell my saggy cheeks ,small chin and double neck. With the others I shared I wouldn't get considered at all. Yes I could take 1 million pics and hope for some camera magic,but I've met girls in person before from online and they said I didn't look like my photo.

But I honestly do believe that I'm better then some of these guys out there. Maybe it's just my ego and who I am to myself?
No, your glasses aren't ugly, but ANYONE with glasses will automatically be less attractive. Just having something on your face like that kind of automatically likes you down. Your shirt isn't ugly, I'm just saying it's non-ideal for a dating profile as you want to demonstrate you can dress well in your profile.

is this really you? if yes u are unattractive sry bro