How bad are irregular sleep schedules for your health

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
In my breaks i sleep from 12-3am but on normal days I sleep 11-12. How bad is it to sleep irregularly?

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Catawampus
Pretty bad. I've been sleeping for 3-5 hrs a day for the past couple months and the skin on my face looks like shit now. Not getting enough quality sleep is a massive looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Golden Glass and turkproducer
I'm going to sleep early tn because of this post. If there is one thing I can control, its my sleep schedule.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Pretty bad. I've been sleeping for 3-5 hrs a day for the past couple months and the skin on my face looks like shit now. Not getting enough quality sleep is a massive looksmin.
nah even if i sleep at 4 i still manage to get 7 hours at least but yeah i need to sleep at like 10pm -7am optimally
I'm going to sleep early tn because of this post. If there is one thing I can control, its my sleep schedule.
i can’t, not on break anyway. On school nights I sleep like 11-12 and wake up 7ish which is ok

on break, especially summer it’s like 1-6am ALWAYS

what time do you go bed

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nausea and turkproducer
nah even if i sleep at 4 i still manage to get 7 hours at least but yeah i need to sleep at like 10pm -7am optimally

i can’t, not on break anyway. On school nights I sleep like 11-12 and wake up 7ish which is ok

on break, especially summer it’s like 1-6am ALWAYS

what time do you go bed
Fuck that sounds like fun, staying up till dawn, playing cod with the bros or lying out on the grass with your oneitis, making out and counting the stars. Fuck. And usually like from 1-2 am to 7-9. I have a shit sleep schedule because I stay up all night on this site

• +1
Fuck that sounds like fun, staying up till dawn, playing cod with the bros or lying out on the grass with your oneitis, making out and counting the stars. Fuck. And usually like from 1-2 am to 7-9. I have a shit sleep schedule because I stay up all night on this site
Yeah I was at a hotel just now bro that’s why i’m up ahahahah

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
I've only slept in a hotel once.
my friends paid for it and invited me so i just said fuck it

i was going to stay and watch the fight but i couldn’t be bothered. It was at 5am and still an hour to go in UK.

prob gonna sleep now

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
my friends paid for it and invited me so i just said fuck it

i was going to stay and watch the fight but i couldn’t be bothered. It was at 5am and still an hour to go in UK.

prob gonna sleep now
Fuark I need to find an illegal stream. Gn bro

• +1
very bad. Get your thyroid checked, ded srs

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Golden Glass
In my breaks i sleep from 12-3am but on normal days I sleep 11-12. How bad is it to sleep irregularly?
Bad lifestyles are not only looksmins but also potentials for cancer.
This includes your sleeping pattern.

I personally think adults should be having a minimum of 8.5 hours of sleep a day.

I personally sleep for 9-10 hours a day. Now that I have holidays, I sleep at around 2 am and wake up at 10:30 am (which still not quite good, as I've heard it affects your metabolism, due to my sleep timings).

Ideally I think a man should sleep before 12 o'clock (preferrably 10) and should wake up at around 7 in the morning.
But again, it depends on a person's schedule and work timings.

• +1
Bad lifestyles are not only looksmins but also potentials for cancer.
This includes your sleeping pattern.

I personally think adults should be having a minimum of 8.5 hours of sleep a day.

I personally sleep for 9-10 hours a day. Now that I have holidays, I sleep at around 2 am and wake up at 10:30 am (which still not quite good, as I've heard it affects your metabolism, due to my sleep timings).

Ideally I think a man should sleep before 12 o'clock (preferrably 10) and should wake up at around 7 in the morning.
But again, it depends on a person's schedule and work timings.
Any idea how long it takes to reset circadian rhythm? I heard 10-6/7am was also the best time to sleep.

how many days would it take to you think
very bad. Get your thyroid checked, ded srs
fuarkkk

how many hours of variation would fuck you up? On normal days I only vary like 1 hour but in the holidays i have always went to bed like 12-3/4am

Last edited: