How Bad Being Mogged By GF Brothers?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
my ex's brothers were 6'4 chads with insane skin and hair. if they would be on social media, they could be famous immediately. this is my first blackpilled moment when I see myself in a photo with them as a 5'9 guy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

all I have is my solid 23inch frame when they have regular frames probably around 19inch. now when I have a serious relationship, I want to see his relatives if they mog me to the oblivion ffs. i went a little be cray after all I guess.

I mogged so hard boyos :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

btw she was 5'7

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, MaxillaMaxing, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
You still fucked their sister so stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, buflek and 7 others
Its bad to be mogged 7 inches but you have a mogger frame compared to them. So you're way better off than others. What about face.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and SubhumanCurrycel
You still fucked their sister so stop coping.
she made me feel like I'm not enough. she was very clear about that. that made me so sad 😢

Its bad to be mogged 7 inches but you have a mogger frame compared to them. So you're way better off than others. What about face.
I'm htn while they have solid chad face with perfect lower third, hair, nose, lips.
maybe my eye area is better than them at best.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and LooksOrDeath
why date her then jfl. What do you rate her

ic
well she was into me at first, she played me along tbh. it was like she was feeling so happy when I feel like I'm not enough for her. probably she used me for ego boost. after months of breaking up she said bullshit like "you are such a good guy, remember me with our happy memories please".
she knew what she done to me :feelswah:

she was a low tier stacy or maybe a legit stacy. not sure.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
well she was into me at first, she played me along tbh. it was like she was feeling so happy when I feel like I'm not enough for her. probably she used for ego boost.
she was a low tier stacy or maybe a legit stacy. not sure.
pump and dump boyooo

Chad brothers in law = future chad sons

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 2729
so you're ok with constant mogging by them if you marry ?
Jfl who cares? Its not like they're going to fuck their sister.
Are you going to be mad if your kid mogs you?

Jfl who cares? Its not like they're going to fuck their sister.
Are you going to be mad if your kid mogs you?
in ltr girls starting to act like they are not interested in you anymore. i don't know man I would feel distracted if I would be compared

They are fucking her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and randomvanish
my ex's brothers were 6'4 chads with insane skin and hair. if they would be on social media, they could be famous immediately. this is my first blackpilled moment when I see myself in a photo with them as a 5'9 guy :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

all I have is my solid 23inch frame when they have regular frames probably around 19inch. now when I have a serious relationship, I want to see his relatives if they mog me to the oblivion ffs. i went a little be cray after all I guess.

btw she was 5'7
Yawn. Another family full of chads and stacys story meanwhile OP is just subhuman and they are htn at best

Chads don’t come in packs unless in model agency’s

Yawn. Another family full of chads and stacys story meanwhile OP is just subhuman and they are htn at best

Chads don’t come in packs unless in model agency’s
it always like that. all stacies i know have chad brothers.

it always like that. all stacies i know have chad brothers.
The fact you even say all stacys I know lol

I personally don’t know a single Stacy and you know plenty ?

The fact you even say all stacys I know lol

I personally don’t know a single Stacy and you know plenty ?
how old are you? if you are under 20, then maybe it's.
I've been through highschool, college and now I'm working for a big company so of course, I know lots of stacies. also, I travel a lot.

how old are you? if you are under 20, then maybe it's.
I've been through highschool, college and now I'm working for a big company so of course, I know lots of stacies. also, I travel a lot.
Im over 20 and ive been clubbing and gyming and what not.

Raise your standards

5’9 and 6’4.. almost 20 cm difference along with them being good looking, I don’t think I could handle the mog

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
it never began for you she fucks her brother behind your back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, randomvanish and hebbewem

btw she was 5'7
23 inch at 5ft9. Can you send pics on dms of only frame?