How BAD did I fuck this up with this girl??

L

leonce31

Iron
This girl at uni approached me by sending me an email asking for my whatsapp. I add her, she kindly thanks me for it but nothing happens for 1 week. 1 week later I ask her for a drink and she accepts immediately.

When we meet at 8pm, we walk towards the bar and she's walking extremely close to me, legit touching me like it was almost uncomfortable and the road was wide so idk. She told me she had to go at 10pm tho. Next 2 hours in the bar : first hour she was giggling every other second, smiling, eyefucking me like crazy whenever we took a sip... I even made her laugh for good a few times. She was asking me questions like what I planned for the rest of the week, what I planned for this summer, if I had siblings etc.

She was legit carrying the whole convo, everytime I shut up she found something else to ask me. I felt NTpilled hard there holy shit. She even told me she was living alone for the past 3 years while I didn't ask anything about it lol.

But then she reminded me that she had to leave at 10 and asked if I was ok with it, to what I replied "yeah I don't care".

I think I fucked it up there, she got a bit weirded out and I felt the energy going down the last hour after that tbh. Or maybe she ended up thinking I wasn't interested at all because she was always the one carrying the convo ? Were these IOIS ??? So clueless tbf

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, copingtoohardrn and albe.ORG
NiGGAS GETTING APPROACHED ON EMAILS HOLY FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and kiyopon
Yeah you're one dumb mf

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Epola
Just say you want to see her again and set up a new date. Email her an ioi or two and she'll try to fuck you again. This is easy man

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Then text her again moron

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and kiyopon
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Giro and greycel
Buy a ticket and marry her bro 👊 😎
She’s your soulmate

Also can you pm me pic, I wanna see what type of mogger has women asking for his emails

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: leonce31
This girl at uni approached me by sending me an email asking for my whatsapp. I add her, she kindly thanks me for it but nothing happens for 1 week. 1 week later I ask her for a drink and she accepts immediately.

When we meet at 8pm, we walk towards the bar and she's walking extremely close to me, legit touching me like it was almost uncomfortable and the road was wide so idk. She told me she had to go at 10pm tho. Next 2 hours in the bar : first hour she was giggling every other second, smiling, eyefucking me like crazy whenever we took a sip... I even made her laugh for good a few times. She was asking me questions like what I planned for the rest of the week, what I planned for this summer, if I had siblings etc.

She was legit carrying the whole convo, everytime I shut up she found something else to ask me. I felt NTpilled hard there holy shit. She even told me she was living alone for the past 3 years while I didn't ask anything about it lol.

But then she reminded me that she had to leave at 10 and asked if I was ok with it, to what I replied "yeah I don't care".

I think I fucked it up there, she got a bit weirded out and I felt the energy going down the last hour after that tbh. Or maybe she ended up thinking I wasn't interested at all because she was always the one carrying the convo ? Were these IOIS ??? So clueless tbf
If women are approaching you out of the blue, your very high smv. Just go and approach in a bar or club setting, or day time in a large park area or if your city has it a beach or other nature area with lot of hot bitches, and approach women.

• +1
r
r
retard

• +1
What country is she from?